JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, bought another spikes lower, Honeybadger this time, in order to make a rifle for my wife. Sure, for my wife......
It will be kinda "blingy" for my taste, but hey, its an AR. Should have finish pics to post sometime around the 7th or so assuming honest shipping estimates for the parts.
Cheers everyone.
IMG_0508.JPG IMG_0509.JPG

Nice! Building and buying guns for the wife/gf is the best :D

What're your plans for it?

Well, its gonna be purdy'.... and hers..... so mostly a safe queen i am afraid. I was trolling the interwebs as I oft do, and she saw this and fell in love. So I bought it. LOL. Fluted H barrel, 1 in 8, 223 wylde, great price too. Admittedly, Not much of a custom build with the pre-finished upper and all, but whatever. I am just glad she wants an AR now.
Athena's upper.jpg

Well, it happened again. another new rifle some how materialized out of thin air. (thats my story and im sticking to it) Actually finished it about month and a half ago, then gave it a rattle can paint job. Built on a Spikes lower, 556, Frankenstein newrifle.jpg gun really.

lol, love how they materialize... I have 3 in the garage waiting to be assembled, giving one to a friend. Assembly next weekend possibly. Anderson lowers, Frankenstein builds, 16" mid length barrel, one with an X-products side charger upper. Fun times.

lol, love how they materialize... I have 3 in the garage waiting to be assembled, giving one to a friend. Assembly next weekend possibly. Anderson lowers, Frankenstein builds, 16" mid length barrel, one with an X-products side charger upper. Fun times.
Did you end up picking up anything from Atlantic?

Not yet. Of the 5 AR kits I've built this summer all have printed 1 MOA or better and 2 are grouping better than 1/2 MOA repeatably at 100m with my bolt gun scope on them to check accuracy, so I haven't looked into swapping barrels. We'll see how these new builds do. 1 MOA or better is outstanding for combat rifle.
One of the builds is for my father-in-law though. Making that one a little fancier of a build, cerakote, ambi-safety, extended charging handle, etc. So far cosmetic upgrades only, because it is one of the 1/2 MOA rifles. But he wants to break it out for prairie dog hunts in ND next summer and show it off to his buddies. So may swap to the diamond flute barrel anyway. lol

I like a curved trigger guard on mine. The straight ones irritate my finger...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top