JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know the world is full of cruel people capable of doing some real crazy stuff. But watching 'protesters' all grown men beat the small frail elderly woman with 2 x 4's, hearing of the beating death of an 86 year old man and other acts just as sick makes me want to go hunting. You can't call them animals because no animal ever acted as sick and crazed as these sub-humans. To hunt them down and kill them would be a benefit to all man kind and small animals. The only ones worse are the ones filming it allowing it to continue.

I

no i think its just starting since they want to wussify the police i belive they just gave us the green light to police ourselfs.the best part is we have no rules and theres no mercy!

What we're seeing is the result of fifty-plus years of LBJ's Great Society, and the lack of discipline in American homes since the middle 1970s. Our society is severely torn. It is liberalism that has done it. All this "If it feels good, do it" bullschumer has come back on us. We are certainly living in "interesting times."

Animal Chimp.gif

Agree with NV shooter completely. My dad could hit a tone in his voice and the next response was "Yes Sir". (Lt Colonel in Jag)
Kids and dogs need structure to develop properly. My family mostly ex military the children know when to listen. What scares me is the in depth questions that come from their mouths.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top