National It’s Way Too Hard To Dispose Of Unwanted Guns In The U.S.

Discussion in 'Firearm-Related News' started by Joe Link, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link
    Out West
    Moderator Staff Member

2. dangerranger

dangerranger
    Coarsegold, Ca

Would it be bad form to post my address so they can send them to me?

billdeserthill and joefoam like this.
  3. joefoam

joefoam
    AZ

dammit, you beat me to it.

dangerranger likes this.
  4. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

1) Article is associated with HuffPost. That right there assigns to it the same value as what exits the southbound end of a northbound bull. 2) Article states that these unwanted guns "pose a threat" or some such bullhillary to persons in the vicinity of the firearms in question. Patently untrue. No firearm poses any threat to anyone of any nature until said firearm is taken to the hand and a human mind decides what will be the next action taken-- by that same hand. Every time a liberal writes about guns, they invariably expose their ignorance about the subject. These are the same dolts who lay blame on SUV automobiles when the driver causes a collision with another vehicle because our driver was texting, instead of keeping his mind and eyes on the road.

Bimmerstuff and joefoam like this.
  5. badbob85037

badbob85037
    Phoenix

Sorry but I don't read Huffington Post. I already know there are way more stupid people in the US than average. Reading their writings does nothing for me but make me shake my head in total discus. It would just ruin my day. It's Sunday morning so I'll just load up the gear and the kids and go out shooting in protest of stupid people.

6. dangerranger

dangerranger
    Coarsegold, Ca

The Huff Po is there to combat Global warming! If enough people were shaking their heads in disgust think of the cooling breeze it would create. DR

billdeserthill likes this.
  7. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Global warming is over!!! It was the coolest and the fifth wettest OCTOBER IN HISTORY last month.

No more fears, tell Arianna she can jump off the TRADE CENTER roof.

8. nvshooter

nvshooter
    Nevada

If you want to unload yourself of a gun, just go to any pawnshop that sells them. You won't get much for it, but you will walk out without it if you elect to take about 20% of what you originally paid for it.

9. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Has anyone ever bought a firearm from a pawn shop? I've bought used pistols from an LGS, but I'm kinda afraid of dealing with pawn guys. Anybody had any experience? Either positive or negative?