Is this how civil wars start?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by targetshooter, Jun 1, 2018.

1. nmwabbit

nmwabbit
    abq

I almost forgot to compliment you targetshooter for your exemplary contribution to this thread...twas very worthwhile.

Tho does raise a question targetshooter, if YOU, as in past postings, as in this thread, advocate putting me on IGNORE, how/why are you still reading my postings at all, humm?

2. RetiredArmy

RetiredArmy
    Silver City New Mexico

Again you just use Leftest Drivel interesting you feel you are the only one who has a valid point but as you are a proven bigot and you know you are! I will no longer try to inform your indoctrinated self! Sad the waste of a mind to such stupidity and ignorance say what you will your colors are out there flying! Your Examples can be repeated on my side as well but once you used the race card you became irrelevant! Ask others hear as the don't have as high opinion of you as you seem too.

3. targetshooter

targetshooter
    So. AZ

Called comic relief, buttwipe, you’re such a joke (jerk?) that whenever I need a laugh I just read your incessant drivel!

4. nmwabbit

nmwabbit
    abq

WOW, retiredarmy, just wow!

So, you perceive by me stating scholarly validated historical to your inital post, I am a bigot, eh?

Guess what retiredarmy, a historical fact you might not be aware of...

USSC decision Scott vs Sanford, 60 US 343 (1857), The courts eventually ruled that Scott [a slave on free soil] had no rights as a slave. He was not a citizen and could not sue in a court of law. The courts had no right to free him from Emerson, as Scott was her 'property', as stated in the 5th Amendment.