JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been looking for a complete AR-15 upper at a reasonable price. I found a couple on another site. The first seller won't commit to meeting me to take my money (2 weekends in a row). The second seller has ignored 2 text messages (about a week apart). Do I have body odor?? Do I have bad breath?? Is my money no good?? Or do people just list things that they don't have, so that they can mess with people?? Inquiring minds want to know.

I've had this experience too, folks seemingly not wanting to sell the items they have for sale.

I have been looking for a complete AR-15 upper at a reasonable price. I found a couple on another site. The first seller won't commit to meeting me to take my money (2 weekends in a row). The second seller has ignored 2 text messages (about a week apart). Do I have body odor?? Do I have bad breath?? Is my money no good?? Or do people just list things that they don't have, so that they can mess with people?? Inquiring minds want to know.
I'm in Prescott Valley and have one that is a partial, with some higher end components. I am a class 07 FFL, and if interested, I can email you pictures. My name is Phil.
Nice talking with you...

IMG_20190519_182109.jpg

Being a Curmudgeon with NO time to waste on inconsiderate nitwits, after two (2) honest attempts to make a deal where the seller replies but keeps shining me on, I'll post their name an a bad review alerting others to that person or persons.
If they take down the ad because they had already sold the item or they just changed their mind, the comments usually go away, too.
Sometimes a little bit of public shaming helps to light a fire under some JackWagons and for those it doesn't work on, it helps others to avoid them because they happen to be a POC.
Just my $0.02 on the topic.
Overnout

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top