JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We all very well know that Black Rifles are possessed of the ability to plan and perpetrate heinous crimes because so very, very many have protruding pistol grips and collapsible stocks. My question is: Is the Remington M700 action, when mounted into a chassis, an "assault weapon" because a chassis so very, very often will utilize both the protruding pistol grip and the collapsing stock as so often seen on AR-type rifles? All it takes is two of the evil attributes on a "weapon of war" to turn your friendly bolt-action rifle into a ruthless killing machine that will allow you to murder thousands of people per minute as you "spray bullets from the hip."

I'm asking because my next rifle will be a chassis thing, and will have an evil protruding pistol grip. I'll use a fixed A-2 stock, so no problem there. Does anyone know that if the chassis is black, FDE or OD Green that such coloration would be the second evil attribute and would open me up to be sent to Leavenworth?

Howa M1500 in FDE chassis 01.JPG

Is it an "assault weapon?"

No; not if you have to hump it to a target.
Upon further & in-depth analysis, I have determined that the bolt-action M700 so refenced in the first post is, in fact, an assault weapon. 1) It has a protruding pistol grip, which causes Eric Swinewell to loudly expel flatus on-camera. 2) Has a threaded muzzle, to which can be added an evil muzzle device-- or even an evil "silencer." 3) Has provision for a detachable box magazine, which will accommodate super-ultra-mega-murderous "high capacity" magazines. 4) Looks scary-- not like your dad's M700 from 1969. 5) Looks like it could have military or law-enforcement uses, and we all know how much our military and our Peace Officers are hated by the American People. I can write that because Lawrence O'Donnell told me it was true. 6) FDE coloration. I have seen that on TV, on weapons used in IRQ and AFG.

It is not an assault weapon. It is not capable of firing in full-automatic.
You and I both know that, but Those Who Abhor Individual Liberty have decided it is an "assault weapon" because of its cosmetics. It has that exponentially evil, protruding pistol grip. It has been proved with dubious rationale by Dianne "Fatbottom" Feinswine that the grip is more evil than Vlad The Impaler or any other of history's most reprehensible characters. The example (which is a Howa M1500, not a Remington M700) also has a muzzle device, the facility to fit a detachable box magazine that will fit PMags up to sixty rounds, and a collapsing stock. The only other evil attribute it lacks is a bayonet lug. I have seen clamp-on lugs; if the barrel is of the correct diameter we can add one of those and have a full, five-points "assault weapon." Then I can go to Kalifonia to shoot with a friend, announce to the people at the range that I have a "deadly assault weapon" and see what happens. Given how far the firearms laws have required those who enforce those same laws to insert their craniums up their rectums, I'd not be surprised that the RSO would call CHP or ATF and have me arrested...

Any RSO worth a crap would actually know that it is not an assault weapon.
Yes; his common sense would tell him that. But would his allegiance to the law override his common sense? Would he consider himself in legal jeopardy if he does not report the bolt-action "assault rifle" the fat, bald and ugly mutt from Nevada brought into Kalifonia and onto his range?

This thread is satire, and meant to lay some light onto the idiocy that are the laws in Kalifonia regarding a certain configuration of a certain type of firearm. The insanity of liberalism discards common sense and rational thinking in favor of blind emotion generated by dishonest news reporting, along with unfounded fears in people who know less about firearms than a garden slug would know about open-heart surgery...

Many anti gun types seek to describe any rifle other than lever action or wood stocked bolt action as an 'assault weapon'. Since there is no clear definition any gun can be classified that way.

Assault is verb! It is an Action not a thing. Any rifle of any kind can not do this on there own. SO there is no such thing as an assault rifle. IF any one wants to argue go talk to my third grade fricken teacher!!!

I'm likin' Belevolk's "Liberals' Guide to Guns." I have screen-captured it, and am sending the image to my brother. The best attribute is the pistol grip. I can certainly see how such a grip would facilitate the fast withdrawal from my ankle holster of the pictured smokewagon a quick & easy operation. Who couldn't?

All of this would be do much funnier if it weren't so true.

However, you are referring to our far west state with the contraction of Komifornia. The full name we use in Arizona is the People's Republic of California.

Those are some dam-ned nice graphics, there, Belevolk. I'm tempted to Copy & Paste the URL of this page to my brother and have him read this thread. He's very supportive of the Second Amendment. He's also a brilliant Civil Engineer, so he can identify the abject stupidity of gun control laws...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top