JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe a way to draw more interest for this site is to approach the LGS's, pawn shops small arms sellers, FFL PROVIDERS, etc, and get them to start advertising here. That could stimulate more interest and draw members!

I have posted on lots of local websites including,local newspaper classifieds, backpage till it got shut down. BEST site I ever found, used it over 10 years. Absolutely LOVE ARIZONA! Home of the free!!

I have this fore sale in the handgun section.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

I come here more for the social aspect. I've posted and inquired in the buy/sell section, but no joy from it so far.
For those looking for a firearm specific buy/sell platform, Ammo AZ owner started Backpage gun same basic premise as BP, just firearm only. No relation to BP. Started it about a month ago I think. It's taking off fairly well.
No social aspect, so I'll still be here Joe! Lol

I come here more for the social aspect. I've posted and inquired in the buy/sell section, but no joy from it so far.
For those looking for a firearm specific buy/sell platform, Ammo AZ owner started Backpage gun same basic premise as BP, just firearm only. No relation to BP. Started it about a month ago I think. It's taking off fairly well.
No social aspect, so I'll still be here Joe! Lol
Cool. I like the social aspect too. That's the biggest reason I come here. I always liked backpage ads to see what people thought was a good price for used firearms. Obviously though a lot of people over valued their gun for sentimental reasons or they are just delusional. I will continue to be here, but I am glad you mentioned this other one.

Cool. I like the social aspect too. That's the biggest reason I come here. I always liked backpage ads to see what people thought was a good price for used firearms. Obviously though a lot of people over valued their gun for sentimental reasons or they are just delusional. I will continue to be here, but I am glad you mentioned this other one.

Seems to be a lot of 'delusional' going around in AZ, but that's how the private sale gun prices have been for years now. Most people seem to be happy to pay the extra to have a gun that can't be traced back to them, which only serves to keep these prices perpetually high--of course if you wanna see reasonable used gun prices look no further than one of the sad states that requires a transfer via FFL for gun sales...I prefer paying the extra $$$

Seems to be a lot of 'delusional' going around in AZ, but that's how the private sale gun prices have been for years now. Most people seem to be happy to pay the extra to have a gun that can't be traced back to them, which only serves to keep these prices perpetually high--of course if you wanna see reasonable used gun prices look no further than one of the sad states that requires a transfer via FFL for gun sales...I prefer paying the extra $$$

If you citizens in Arizona do not get a handle on your political state then Arizona will be going the way of California Oregon and Washington.

Death By A Thousand Cuts, get active.
20190121_213325.jpg

Haha so I used backpage.com to buy, sell, and trade firearms in Arizona as we do not require background checks for private sales. Today the government seized it because people used it for prostitution and sex trafficking. I understand that they are trying to do something about the sex trafficking. What I am wondering is those of us who used backpage in Phoenix for firearms (even FFLs and retail stores posted on Backpage) what are we going to use now. I like this site but it doesn't seem to have as many users as backpage did. Also the only reason I know about southwestfirearms.com is because of an ad on backpage in the sporting goods section.
I'm located in Tucson, we should talk

We're definitely growing, just at a slower rate than I'd prefer. Be sure to tell your friends! :)

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top