JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IS it bad I wear my "Bandidos Mask" while carrying? Its not with out a strong sense of irony, and a play on the Old West images we have thanks to Holliweird, so I got my Bandanna wrapped around my neck and can pull it up over my face when close to people, and I happen to carry a great big honkin revolver some times, so it completes the look! Other times, I rock the "Wild Bunch" look with the 1911! Ether way, the sheeple need to see guns on every hip and to learn to respect not only the right to do so, but the men and women who choose to use that right! In a lot of ways, I think it would do great good for this country to go back to the way things were in the 1860's where shooting your mouth off about stupid stuff might lead to getting your teeth knocked out, or a real transgression might earn ya a bullet!
Kinda like this guy!
1593193958346.png

Well, they can't arbitrarily order you to disarm.

But apparently, they can order you to mask.

I'm pretty certain my lawyer will be able to sustain that argument right up until the settlement.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top