JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Open carry appears to scare people today. I don't like it, but it does.

Scared people do stupid crap, like contribute to anti-gun fux.

A million guns on the march would not help our cause.

Just because we could rub their face in it doesn't mean we should.

We should act responsibly every time we are with weapons.

SR out

It would be nice if we could rise up together and stand our ground but I believe that time has past. The time that is coming is the time to prove that our words spoken aren't just a load of sh!t.

Molon-Labe-Guns-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__14478.1506203824.jpg

Guns are accepted in our society, how else can you explain having more guns than people in this Nation.

From what I can tell only the AR-15 or variant (scary looking rifle) are what the anti-gun cranks are going after Nationally.

From what I can tell, only the AR-15 or variants (scary-looking rifle) are what the anti-gun cranks are going after Nationally.
Today. The anti-gun crackheads will want to take something else tomorrow, then something else the day after that-- then still something else after that until we are disarmed, defenseless and defeated. Then will begin the pogroms. Stalin would approve...

I personally would not be able to attend it, but it would be a great idea. Keeping in mind however, that we should never have to defend natural law, and God given law that is a part of Bill of Rights, this country's Constitution and and US and State Law to be followed by all it's citizens. A person armed is a citizen, a person disarmed is a slave!

The few that were attended in Oregon exceeded numbers expected, and were orderly. Ended up with messages that were shown to be that we will never give up. At the end, unlike the trashed mess the opposition left and scattered garbage left along with the Antifi and hate groups attempts at beatings of those of lesser numbers, these firearms ralleys seemed to be free totally of these types. Like was stated, even more would have turned out had the majority not had to work for a living. All that were able for the most part did!

This seems to be the best way to prove that guns are accepted in our society. I doubt that enough people would attend but it sure would help the 2nd Amendment.

Wouldn't mind donating $$ but I'm way too lazy to be marching around & my knees don't like it either--years ago we used to get together in groups and go out for open carry dinners at places that didn't mind, like the Golden Corral, where you can strap on the feedbag, they used to give us a private room, likely to keep us out of the view of the other diners...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top