Reactions
Please advice.......

img-55.jpg

Reactions
your joking right unless you can get 10 yards from one maybe.you cant barrow a more effective weapon dont want to see them suffer and make some tough meat.

Reactions
Your state game regulations will tell you for sure. would think 20 gauge is as small as they would go. Beside a .410 is more expensive to shoot than a 20 gauge.
I shot deer in Iowa with a 12 gauge, not something that is easy especially if they are moving. Cant use high powered rifles in Iowa.

Reactions
I've killed deer with 410 slugs. They were just as dead as the ones I shot with a 375 H&H. Just have to get close and put a slug through the lungs or through the heart.

Reactions
Your state game regulations will tell you for sure. would think 20 gauge is as small as they would go. Beside a .410 is more expensive to shoot than a 20 gauge.
I shot deer in Iowa with a 12 gauge, not something that is easy especially if they are moving. Cant use high powered rifles in Iowa.
is the high power rifle thing because iowa is super flat? maybe thats why a lot of mid westerners bow hunt?

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads