JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
heres what my PM screen looks like

CF40B193-90CF-498F-9375-424341814DD3.jpeg

Upvote 0
If you look at the screenshot of the PM screen above, you will see a rectangle in the icons above the reply area that looks like it has a 'mountain' in it. That is the button to add an image.

Upvote 0
If you look at the screenshot of the PM screen above, you will see a rectangle in the icons above the reply area that looks like it has a 'mountain' in it. That is the button to add an image.
thank you! im just so used to NWFA. im starting to be a little more active on this site lately im sure i will have it figured out soon enough

Upvote 0
Tech challenged, here. Accustomed to using "upload media" icon. Tab in tool bar asks for http:. My images or in Samsung tablet and not on internet. On Northwest am able to share simply. Ignorance on fire.

Upvote 0
Tech challenged, here. Accustomed to using "upload media" icon. Tab in tool bar asks for http:. My images or in Samsung tablet and not on internet. On Northwest am able to share simply. Ignorance on fire.

Well, they should not be doing it that way. There is another way, but it will take more steps. You will need to add media to your account. Click on the small down arrow next to MEDIA at the top of the page, then click on Your Content. Once you are there you will see a button to Add Media (orange). You will need to create an album and add media to it. Once you do that, then when you send someone a private message, click on the camera looking icon above the reply area. Then you can select the image that you want to embed (I just sent you a PM with an embedded image - hopefully it works).

I tried to post a link to a picture contained in my Dropbox, but when using the 'mountain' icon, the image fails to load (admins please look into this, as it should work). Here is the Dropbox link I tried to use: Dirty Harry Potter.jpg

Last Edited:
Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top