Arizona Information on Bill of Sale - Arizona

Reactions
Hi,
For those of you that have conducted a private firearm sale in Arizona, what information do you usually include on a bill of sale?

I've seen some examples, and I'm thinking.

1. Seller Name / Address
2. Buyer Name / Address (Possibly Driver license number)?

3. Gun brand and model
4. Gun serial number

5. Sale price
6. Date of sale

7. Disclaimer that the buyer isn't prohibited from owning.

Any other key points I'm missing?

I know these probably don't have a lot of legal teeth without being notarized, but if the buyer is on the up and up, they will likely sign it without a problem, giving the seller some piece of mind?

Reactions
When I'm Buying or selling I ask for Name and address and maybe a DL. if anything Hinky happens , I can point to that and say I bought it from... or I sold it to.... And point to the DL as a way to show I did know they were a State Resident.

Reactions
Hi,
For those of you that have conducted a private firearm sale in Arizona, what information do you usually include on a bill of sale?

I've seen some examples, and I'm thinking.

1. Seller Name / Address
2. Buyer Name / Address (Possibly Driver license number)?

3. Gun brand and model
4. Gun serial number

5. Sale price
6. Date of sale

7. Disclaimer that the buyer isn't prohibited from owning.

Any other key points I'm missing?

I know these probably don't have a lot of legal teeth without being notarized, but if the buyer is on the up and up, they will likely sign it without a problem, giving the seller some piece of mind?

Many folks won't buy your gun if you are set on a bill of sale--why did you come to Arizona if you want to do some liberal stuff like this anyway?

Reactions
Neither the State of Arizona or the ATF require a bill of sale, so why do people insist upon making up their own rules for selling guns?

I'm even seeing gun owners on armslist insisting on a background check--you bastards stay out of Arizona, we don't need anymore liberals here

Top Bottom