JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If this is his Crown Jewel to protect schools, the King needs a new suit of clothes.
At least Eddie Farnsworth is intelligent enough to see the slippery slope this idea has.

Time for all of us to start writing the gov and our state legislators. I would like to think this would just go away. I hate to see what happens if it does not.

This Governor is an idiot. I have seen him time and again bend over backward to placate the regressives.

We just had an incident where ANOTHER ILLEGAL ALIEN got a gun and killed an American. This time it was a cop in Californistan. The illegal can't buy a gun legally, he can't own or possess a gun legally, yet he shot and killed the officer in a traffic stop. All thanks to regressive Democrats who give them sanctuary from federal law enforcement. All those laws these fools have on the books didn't stop the criminal THEY GAVE safe harbor to, from breaking yet another law and getting a gun.

I'm sure Ducey is referring to the Parkland shooting where the local authorities fell on their face and failed to use the Baker Act to prevent the shooting. Every state has laws allowing weapons to be separated from their owners. The problem is they have to abide by existing laws for due process. These ERPOs don't have the threshold of requirements that existing laws have to protect the individual. Most are written without any protection for the 'accused' subjecting them to lengthy and expensive legal actions to regain their rights. Ducey just lost a vote from me.

I agree with you, in the last election the other CHOICE was to become Kalifornia supporting the illegals. I can not see how this could be passed into law without a huge upswell from the reasonable people. This concept screams Minority Report, and even in hollywood they concluded there were going to be problems.

Contact Governor Ducey

I just sent my thoughts to him.
Thanks for the link, he just heard form me as well. Spread the word, these ERPOs are confiscation plain & simple and are unnecessary. My neighbor had the police called on him by a crazy ex-girlfriend, he was marched out of his house, cuffed and put in the back of a squad car before the officers determined that the girlfriend was the nut. He still has to live with the humiliation, she on the other hand was able to just walk away.

Democrat, Republican, When you stand them on their head they are all the same. Duck Boy is a gun grabber. We knew that when the no shooting signs went up on state trust land and used to block land having nothing to do with the land. Bottom line any law passed that goes against the Constitution isn't a law. Our right and duty is to push, pull, or drag the tyrants who write these laws or vote for them from their perch. Set up citizen courts, try these tyrants for their crimes against the Constitution then find trees and short ropes to administer justice. We are closer than ever to a civil war than ever before The Republicans are lying scum and Democrats are worse.

You can count on one hand the number of the 535 in Congress not deserving a short rope. Social Security not for them they just vote to give themself full pay to the day they die. 'Affordable' Care Act no one can afford again they opt out. They vote so they can't be charged with sexual harassment crimes. They can 'legally' use insider trading which answers the question of why they spend millions on a job paying thousands.

Congress is filled with felons and criminals of the worst kind. The way one party lies about ending an unconstitutional law 'if elected' but unless you are over 90 years old you have never seen it happen Once these criminals pass a law restrict our freedoms they are gone and will not be seen again till we win the war unless we lose the only means to win them back. You would think Americans would see right through the 'we want your firearms to protect you and your family But though we could bash our heads in till reaching grey matter we will never understand these Leftist that add their blinded mental illness to these, honorless evil wicked and stupid men.These men give genocide a good name.

In a Republic no group, no matter it's size can deprive another man his freedoms and rights. Yet this law will let a single man take your freedom without a crime. We can keep disarming and bowing down or stand up and shoot these tyrants right in the face OR AT THE VERY LEAST HAVE THEN ROT FROM THE TREES THEY HANG FROM AS A WARNING TO ANYONE TAKING THEIR PLACE.

The Dick Act passed in 1903 everyone needs to read to see just what these dirty traitors have done to not only our rights but national security WAR SUCKS , DYING SUCKS, BUT THAT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE WILLING TO DO TO KNOW YOUR CHILDREN HAVE THE SAME FREEDOMS WE ONCE HAD. Which founder said "GIVE ME LIBERTY OR I'LL KILL YA TILL YOUR DEAD"?

Last Edited:
Governor Ducey is an utter and complete waste of space. I am so glad that he can not run again. We need someone in that office who is truly conservative and who does not hide campaign financing.

Another thing that irritates me - why will Governor Ducey NOT release the true cost of the private prisons?? What is he hiding?? Could it be the fact that the private prisons are costing MORE to run than state owned prisons?? Could it be the fact that someone from CCI (now CoreCivic), GEO Group, or MTC are lining his pockets?? All of this corruption in government needs to come to a grinding halt.

Not quite true, he can run again after a 4 years out of the office.
The problem is finding a true conservative to run for office that can garner enough votes to get elected. I'm growing tired of having to choose from the lesser of two evils. Are there no real statesmen left or has politics become so nasty that no one wants the job?

Wholeheartedly agree with your statement Joefoam. The last election was not really a choice in my mind there was the evil left and we are going to roll over for anyone, or the devil we know/knew.
Even when he was elected I was suspicious of his intentions.
It would be wonderful to find a young Barry G. I told McCain to his face during the first run at the white house. That I could not vote for him cause he had quit Goldwater Politics. Speak plainly and directly, never apologize.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top