JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The deliberately deceptive misuse of the correct terminology should explain the true intentions! In a democracy, politicians get to make choices FOR US, where in a Republic, WE THE PEOPLE make those choices that our elected officials then act on! May seem trivial to some, but the distinction IS very important, and explains the deliberate deception!

I just hope that when all the BS (trial, etc) is over that the powers to be go after these rectums (dems) and that they are charged with the crime of treason!

. . . the powers to be go after these rectums (dems) and that they are charged with the crime of treason!
Such retribution cannot ensue because the Constitution provides the remedy for any crimes perpetrated by the President. It is not in the Constitution that a President can exact revenge following an acquittal in the Senate. That kind of stuff is what we'd see in an autocracy.

How many of you remember that Himmlery said about Trump, "If that batsard wins, we're all going to prison?" I don't know nor remember where I read that, but I do remember it being uttered by the Wicked Witch of the West Wing. I think I'll do a websearch on it...

The same kids that the Tyranny-crat Party has murdered by the millions as late as the morning of the 270th day. A child is a gift from God. I doubt He will suffer these fools gladly on Judgment Day...

Tucker 12-19-2019A.jpg

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top