JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I see the impeachment and subsequent trial of President Trump to be of enormous value to his 2020 campaign. The Senate trial will be devoid of hearsay and of Tyranny-crats with long knives out for the President. Only the federal rules for evidence will be admissible. Trump will be able to subpoena Schiff and a conga line of liberal schmekels-- and have them placed under Oath to tell the truth. Trump will profit greatly when the case being pressed by the Deception-crats collapses because it has no facts nor legality to keep it afloat.

It's such a waste of fricken time and tax dollars. Get back to work!

I want to throw up every time Pelosi talks about our Constitution and forefathers who wrote it when in fact given the opportunity her and her shid Liberals try to violate it when they think they can get away with it.

I want to throw up every time Pelosi talks about our Constitution and forefathers who wrote it...
I wholeheartedly agree! To the Criminal Left, the Constitution is an obstacle to be run around its ends, tunneled underneath, vaulted over or just blasted-through from the front. The Constitution limits the power of government. Be a cold day in helsinki when the Criminal Left wants governmental power to be limited.

Another thing that grates on my nerves is when some liberal batsard says our government is a "deMOCKcracy," with emphasis on the "mock." We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. A deMOCKcracy is three wolves and two lamb voting on what to have for dinner. That's what the Criminal Left wants in their desire to abolish the Electoral College. If it ever happened Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City only would decide Presidential elections. What do you think the 300,000 Americans who live in Montana would think about that? I don't know for certain, but I do know the liberals wouldn't care one dam-ned bit whose vote they silenced. Our governement operates on democratic principles, but we are not a democracy. The Framers were far too intelligent to give us something that flawed as a government...

Your points are valid and I agree. A lot of people never paid any attention in government class in high school. Something I understand was taken out of the curriculum. Or these same folks listen to lefties and think that if someone elected speaks it, it must be the truth.
I have a bridge to sell you if your either.
I marvel at how a bunch of men sat down with disposing views and created the documents that this country still operates by over 200 years ago. Not that they were any less intelligent or more intelligent the fact that they used give and take to make it work. Something the political parties have forgotten.

I wonder how Pelosi gets reelected, there has to be a few in here district that is paying attention to what she does as a professional do nothing.

I marvel at how a bunch of men sat down with opposing views and created the documents that this country still operates by over 200 years ago.

I wonder how Pelosi gets reelected, there has to be a few in her district paying attention to what she does as a professional do-nothing.
The Framers were able to create a government that had never before existed because they believed in Liberty. They also believed the People would be better at deciding the affairs of State as opposed to a monarch who might also have a circle of advisors. The Framers spent the entire Summer of 1787 hammering-out the details before they approved what they'd written, and it then went to the People to read and approve. The People wanted more protections from government, and so was written and added the Bill of Rights. That version was approved and we became the very first nation in the history of all mankind that had the People in a position of superiority over the government. Imagine the scoffing in castles and palaces around the world. We had the last laugh because we're still here while so many kings and other royalty are gone or have become just ceremonial figureheads.

Pelosi gets re-elected because the bravo-itch represents the same mentality as have her voters. Pelosi believes government exists to give away riches created by other people. Her voters believe they have a right to those riches and they'll accept being condemned by God in order that the gravy train never stops.

On Monday we get Horowitz' report. The big one will come when John Durham unveils the criminal inquiry on which he's been working. I hope we see a bunch of "big names" referred for criminal prosecution. We may see it, but will the American People get those prosecutions? I believe William Barr is so sworn to upholding the Constitution that we will see indictments of Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Rosenstein and my personal favorite, the pig Brennan. That batsard is evil, hateful and a menace to Liberty. If anyone deserves a cell in Leavenworth, it's him...

I see this as a Sure Bet Trump gets reelected, the dems have absolutely lost their frickin minds, and this whole dog and pony show practically ensures his future win! I see the dems failing gloriously, they are hinging the whole thing on incomplete and suspect Evidence of a POTUS acting outside his powers of office, and or in conflict with said office!
He is in fact well within his powers of office, and they know full well he is with in his legal rights! This will really be epic to see, and will really set the tone of the next 4 years!

I see the Dems failing gloriously; they are hinging the whole thing on incomplete and suspect Evidence of a POTUS acting outside his powers of office, and or in conflict with said office.
Trump's only "crime" is the slaughtering of Himmlery in the Electoral College of the 2016 race. The Criminal Left Media ordained that the bravo-itch would walk away with it. The American People had a different idea-- and they voted for it. Those 63 million votes were a slap in the face to the Tyranny-crats. It's impossible to strike back at those 63 million individual Americans, so the Deception-crats are seeking to nullify our vote by removing our choice from our White House. It's skullduggery that would make the Medici look up and take some pointers...

I have heard some ads from democrats that are all touchy and feely good. Right up to the point where they say they are going to beat Trump. Do they think that they can gardner support by just attacking the man? If they do they certainly do not know the voters in the United States of America like I do. One even says hey I started a bank! Supposedly to help people. They piss and moan about Trumps money and then try to capitalize on the same thing. I have been voting since Barry lost.

Do they think that they can garner support by just attacking the man?

I have been voting since Barry lost.
Americans do not want to hear attacks on a candidate. Negativity does not sell well with a People who live in a land that always gets better. They want to hear what the candidate will do to make their lives even better without raping their pocketbooks. Trump said he'd build a border wall, and he is doing so. That is making Americans' lives better. Himmlery said she'd pass-out the goodies at the expense of those who make the country work. That didn't sell, and Praise God it didn't.

Barry lost in 1964-- because of one TV commercial...

The days of someone saying something and then doing it in politics has almost become extinct.
The tucson city council just voted to support Nogales in the removal of the concertina wire on the border. They think it is better suited for a war zone and it might hurt asylum seekers. Sure wish someone would educate these idiots, if you are seeking asylum you do so BEFORE you break laws and become a felon for illegal entry. I am not really sure what Tucson city council thinks the passage of some support measure will do in the real world. I also think with the amount of bodies there are near the border from the cartels concertina wire sounds like the right thing to me.
I have a Tucson address but do not reside inside the city limits. So I do not vote on their brand of lunacy/stupidity.
The border used to be a pretty place to camp and enjoy the Sonoran Desert. No so much any more.

What IS interesting in the Tucson policy is it's NOT something that carries force of law, it's simply a feel good and largely toothless gesture!
What actually happens will be interesting to see is WHAT HAPPENS when Border patrol faces the Mexicans removing security measures between countries, which IS ILLEGAL!

I attended the University in Tucson between August 1977 through December 1978. Tucson was a nice place forty years ago. Sounds like it's gone to hellsinki since then. I have no desire to ever go back...

The way the Criminal Left Media is salivating over Trump's impeachment, I'd like to see Trump get back at them hard & deep by no longer stopping to talk to them as he walks toward HMX-1 as he heads to anywhere outside the White House. I think it was this past July that he stopped and spoke exclusively for almost 30 minutes to the younger Doocy with FOX News. The schmekels from the other "news outlets" were kept at a distance while Trump and Doocy spoke. Every so often the camera would catch a glimpse of the alphabet network morons; they were looking over and to my eye, looked irritated that Trump was freezing them out in favor of FOX.

I doubt Trump will find 67 Senators to convict in this ersatz impeachment trial. But after, I'd sure as hellsinki take fabulous pleasure in watching him completely ignore every alleged journalist from every bullschumer network that has been knifing him in the back since he came down the escalator in June 2015. They deserve it for the damage they've done to our nation since Inauguration Day 2017.

It has been one thing after another. They the left are pissed that Mrs Impeached was not elected. When this fails they WILL come up with something new or dredge up something old. I have stopped watching certain networks for news due to the overwhelming bias that they present. I have sent emails to the news directors complaining about the anchors preaching instead of presenting. Until they get someone in the office this is politics as usual.

The … left are pissed that Mrs. Impeached was not elected.
That is the root of this whole Trump-Russia thing. Trump's only "crime" was to throw Himmlery into the wood chipper of the 2016 election. The Criminal Left Media was so sure-- so smug-- that Himmlery was a certain shoo-in. Then they get hillary-slapped by how the American People voted. For the Criminal Left Media to admit that Himmlery was a pathetic candidate would admit to their naked sycophancy of the Criminal Left. The very last thing to which those miserable batsards will ever admit is to be bootlickers of the Criminal Left, although their reporting makes such allegiance beyond obvious to anyone with half of a functioning brain cell...

I wholeheartedly agree! To the Criminal Left, the Constitution is an obstacle to be run around its ends, tunneled underneath, vaulted over or just blasted-through from the front. The Constitution limits the power of government. Be a cold day in helsinki when the Criminal Left wants governmental power to be limited.

Another thing that grates on my nerves is when some liberal batsard says our government is a "deMOCKcracy," with emphasis on the "mock." We are not a democracy. We are a constitutional republic. A deMOCKcracy is three wolves and two lamb voting on what to have for dinner. That's what the Criminal Left wants in their desire to abolish the Electoral College. If it ever happened Los Angeles, Chicago and New York City only would decide Presidential elections. What do you think the 300,000 Americans who live in Montana would think about that? I don't know for certain, but I do know the liberals wouldn't care one dam-ned bit whose vote they silenced. Our governement operates on democratic principles, but we are not a democracy. The Framers were far too intelligent to give us something that flawed as a government...
When the dem/lib/commucrats say "blah blah blah Our Democracy" it gets me like fingernails across a chalk board. Indeed we are a "REPUBLIC, for which it stands".. As said above, organised on democratic principles of "One Person, One vote", but a Representative form of government.

Last Edited:
When the dem/lib/commucrats say "blah blah blah Our Democracy," it gets me like fingernails across a chalk board.
I'll opine the Criminal Left uses the word "deMOCKcracy" because it's so easy for the unwashed masses in Rio Linda to understand the word, much like saying "it goes with it" instead of "concomitant." People would be less agitated to be told their constitutional republic is in danger than they would be to hear their "deMOCKcracy" is threatened...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top