JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Which Firearm To Replace Sig Sauer P365??

• Glock 26

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Smith & Wesson M&P 2.0 Compact 3.6"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kimber 1911 Ultra

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sig Sauer P320 X-Carry

• Walther PPQ SC

• Walther PPQ M2 4"

• CZ 75 Compact

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
I took my P365 to the range again this morning. I have come to the determination that it is just not for me. I think it is mainly due to the size of my hands vs the size of the firearm. So, I am going to be looking to get something else.
I thought about a Glock 43X, but I am not a fan of that two tone look. I would prefer something about the size of the Glock 19 (or slightly smaller) in stainless, but that limits my choices. I am looking for suggestions on what to get.

I have handled an S&W M&P 2.0 and they feel okay. I guess that a Glock 26 would work and be a lot less snappy than the P365. A Glock 19X is is only slightly larger than the Glock 19, so that might be an option. I am not fond of the grips on the XD pistols or the CZ P-10 line. A Stery C9-A1 might also be an option. Feel free to chime in with some ideas/suggestions. Thanks.

Last Edited:
What caliber are you mainly looking at? and how do you intend to carry?
Lots of really great options out there, but gotta sort through them a little to find a good fit for YOU!
Me, I carry a 1911 full size! After that, a full size M-92F or a Jericho 941, after that a officers size 1911 or a Para Warthawg compact.
The PPQ-M are very nice, as are the M-92 Compacts, and I have been known to rock a CZ 82 frequently, so there is a couple of options from full size on down to compact! The only one I do not own is the PPQ-M, but I have shot them and do like them!

What caliber are you mainly looking at? and how do you intend to carry?
Lots of really great options out there, but gotta sort through them a little to find a good fit for YOU!
Me, I carry a 1911 full size! After that, a full size M-92F or a Jericho 941, after that a officers size 1911 or a Para Warthawg compact.
The PPQ-M are very nice, as are the M-92 Compacts, and I have been known to rock a CZ 82 frequently, so there is a couple of options from full size on down to compact! The only one I do not own is the PPQ-M, but I have shot them and do like them!

My original post states that I am looking for something about the size of a Glock 19 or a little smaller. 9mm is preferable, but .45 ACP will work if the platform is right.

I know a LOT of folks carry the G-26, so.............
How about a Beretta Cougar or 92 FS Compact ( officers size) for your consideration?
1569015566023.png

Last Edited:
"If you must choose, choose wisely..." Stevie Wonder is a better handgun shooter than me, so I have no dog in this fight. May your final choice meet the demands of your heart and of your mind...

I got it listed this morning, but I removed the Glock 26 from my list of possible trades. I just think it will be too small like the P365. It may handle better, due to weight more and having a slightly longer barrel, but I just need something with a full size grip (or close to it).

Last Edited:
I got it listed this morning, but I removed the Glock 26 from my list of possible trades. I just think it will be too small like the P365. I may handle better, due to weight more and having a slightly longer barrel, but I just need something with a full size grip (or close to it).
I felt the same way until I added the +2 grip extention. It now holds 12+1 and fits my hand and conceals very well.

Small = Snappy

My tiny Sig P290RS is plenty "snappy", which is why I practice with it so much. It's not a target pistol, but it conceals very well. That's the trade off.

My CZP-01 conceals just OK, but is not very "snappy" at all. Again, that trade off.

This little jewel was $360 out the door at y LGS. Made by Tisas in Turkey, everything is compatible with a Colt Commander but the recoil assembly.

Perfect trigger, Ceracoat finish, Good machinework. Functions fine.

SR

DSC01693.JPG DSC01694.JPG DSC01695.JPG DSC01697.JPG DSC01698.JPG DSC01699.JPG

If you want to stay with striker fired, same manual of arms, but just big enough to hold while still being concealable, I'd recommend a look at the CZ P-10S. I can't shoot micro guns worth a hoot, but I was able to hit the 3/4 IDPA steel weak hand only with this at 20 yards, Great little gun. I will also add it you like hammer fired,ally frame with decocker, loaded chamber indicator and great ergos the CZ-75 PCR is one of the best hammer fired CCW pistols ever made.

Elegance_is_redefined_jpg-838532.JPG

If you want to stay with striker fired, same manual of arms, but just big enough to hold while still being concealable, I'd recommend a look at the CZ P-10S. I can't shoot micro guns worth a hoot, but I was able to hit the 3/4 IDPA steel weak hand only with this at 20 yards, Great little gun. I will also add it you like hammer fired,ally frame with decocker, loaded chamber indicator and great ergos the CZ-75 PCR is one of the best hammer fired CCW pistols ever made.

View attachment 5718

I am not a fan of the grips on the P-10 pistols. They are way too course on the back strap. I will just wait until someone has a trade that I like. Might take a little while, but I will get there.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top