Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New Feature Ignore Forums and Threads

Joe Link

Reactions
We've just developed a new feature that allows members to ignore forums and threads they don't wish to view, particularly useful for those of you who want to avoid the political stuff.

The system is very easy to use, just click the Ignore Forum or Ignore Thread button when viewing the forum or thread you want to ignore.

Once ignored the forum or thread will disappear. To view the forums and threads you're ignoring, click the Ignoring button on the user menu, then click the thread and forum tabs for a list of ignored content. To unignore a thread or forum simply click the trash can button.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
That's right buddy!! I want to make sure we're so far ahead of other sites that it's not even close :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Mountain America Expo
9575 State St, Sandy, UT 84070, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Every time I go in there I leave with what I needed and without feeling like my wallet was raped.
    • Mrjenkins
  • Arizona Firearms - Tempe
    5.00 star(s)
    Anyone in Phoenix area should check out Arizona Firearms on University and Priest. They have a big selection of firearms and have great prices.
    • JonathanB
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    When I go in I usually will watch and listen to employees before I choose which one to talk to. The good employees are great to talk with. The...
    • Gunsandgars
  • Murphy's Guns and Gunsmithing
    4.00 star(s)
    I have purchased new and used from them. I was lucky a while back and they had a Armalite AR10A with a lot of accessories that I just had to have...
    • Belevolk
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno Shooters Supply is where I usually go for any of my...
    • wildcat455