Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

New Feature Ignore Forums and Threads

Joe Link

Reactions
We've just developed a new feature that allows members to ignore forums and threads they don't wish to view, particularly useful for those of you who want to avoid the political stuff.

The system is very easy to use, just click the Ignore Forum or Ignore Thread button when viewing the forum or thread you want to ignore.

Once ignored the forum or thread will disappear. To view the forums and threads you're ignoring, click the Ignoring button on the user menu, then click the thread and forum tabs for a list of ignored content. To unignore a thread or forum simply click the trash can button.

OP
Joe Link

Joe Link

Reactions
That's right buddy!! I want to make sure we're so far ahead of other sites that it's not even close :)

UPCOMING EVENTS

Tombstone Freedom Days
Multiple Venues
Tombstone, AZ 85638, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
The Icehouse
429 W Jackson St, Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bruno Shooter Supply
    5.00 star(s)
    Not really a gun store per se, although they do have a couple rifles there for sale, but Bruno...
    • wildcat455
  • Ammo AZ
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place,awesome staff and customer service. Have personally done business with them numerous...
    • Tecj68
  • AJI Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    I have purchased a couple of firearms from AJI. They have a good balance of tactical and other...
    • 1971Chevelle
  • Pistol Parlour
    5.00 star(s)
    I moved to Mesa in 2007 from Flagstaff and didn't really have any gun nut friends to tell me...
    • MesaAZ_Brian
  • Gallenson's Gun Shop
    3.00 star(s)
    Parking sucks. They can be busy, especially on the weekends. But, service is decent, selection...
    • Squidgie