JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say personally my glock 21 Gen 3 loaded with liberty defense +p 78 gr jhp ammo with Kris Vector extensions. How about a Rock island VR80 as a as my carry shotgun and my rifle would be a good old American made Ruger mini 14 ranch rifle,with a composite folding stock, you know with all the trimmings, snail and c-mags. I'd choose these three based on proven reliability ie (Glock 21, Ruger Mini 14 Ranch) VR80 just because she's a cool looking gauge
Wow, I didn't realize they made 45ACP bullets that light!

A Republican finally got Nadler to admit that the Tyranny-crats want to pass a law that makes all "common use" firearms illegal to keep and bear. Saw it on Laura Ingraham's show on July 20. "But they can't," you say. They certainly can if the batsards add four more Justices to the Supreme Court. I don't need to say it, but our Freedom as Americans is in grave danger. The Criminal Left Party would rather use the Constitution to start a campfire than to adhere to a grand document that many, many men and women in uniform have died to protect. Tells us exactly who they are, don't it?

Wow, I didn't realize they made 45ACP bullets that light!
Yes it's like turning your 45 acp into a magnum powerhouse. There are a few YouTube videos on this ammo as well.
A Republican finally got Nadler to admit that the Tyranny-crats want to pass a law that makes all "common use" firearms illegal to keep and bear. Saw it on Laura Ingraham's show on July 20. "But they can't," you say. They certainly can if the batsards add four more Justices to the Supreme Court. I don't need to say it, but our Freedom as Americans is in grave danger. The Criminal Left Party would rather use the Constitution to start a campfire than to adhere to a grand document that many, many men and women in uniform have died to protect. Tells us exactly who they are, don't it?

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top