JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That makes sense. What're your thoughts on .308 vs 6.5 creedmore?
I like the 6.5 because, while it is more expensive, it has better long range capabilities and holds energy very well. I would expect many companies other than Hornady to start making it even as early as this year as it is rising in popularity among long/short range hunters and competition shooters.

Good to hear. I'm considering those two for a RPS I hope to buy and I'm leaning toward 6.5. I'd love to get good enough to hit what I'm aiming at 1,600 yards away :D

Glock 19, AR15, and Remington 870 with a 28" & 18" barrel as well as 2 sets of furniture. I'd love to replace the AR15 with a good bolt gun but can't see where it would every outperform a well built AR15 overall.

Glock 23 with the option of a 9mm conversion and mags. mossberg 535 12ga, AR15 type in 5.56.

i have all 3 and when you cant find 40 s&w you toss in the 9mm conversion.

Pistol Glock 17 lots out there, Rifle AR platform in 6.5 Grendel or 5.56 depending on reloading supplies rather go Grendel heavier bullets longer range and all the stopping power needed, Shot gun Mosberg 500 8 shots very dependable

New Resource Reviews

Back Top