JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to thank all of you early members for joining and participating here. It looks like our little community is off to a good start. I'm beginning to explore options for getting the word out about the site, and I figure who better to ask than you guys. Within the next couple weeks I'm going to have SWFA business cards printed up. I'm thinking of approaching some SW businesses and asking them to hand them out in exchange for a bit of free advertising.

Do you guys have any ideas?

So I just ordered 5000 SWFA cards which should be here in a week or two. Once they get here I'll be looking for businesses and individuals to distribute them in Nevada, Arizona, and Utah. What sort of incentives I can offer to do this I'm not sure of yet, but we'll see.

Thanks Yote! I really appreciate it.

I'm going to have to fly down and witness that with my own eyes one of these days. Maybe I'll get a SWFA booth and hand out cards like we did while we were launching NWFA. Once this site gets big I know I'll be spending more time down there.

We need a Clubhouse or Watercooler where we can share what we drive, what movies we watch, what non firearms projects we have, what motorcycle we ride, but nothing political or religious.

Thoughts??

I would like also to see a dedicated hunting section, call it The Cabin or The Lodge, also break out .22 Rifles to a child board or separate sub forum of Rifles and Shotguns. Make a sub forum for the Chicoms and Russian rifles, too. JMO

Ok, Got another Idea....

Offer a premium (Bronze) membership on NWF for members who contribute here, post daily, start five threads a month and accumulate 500 posts.

A "General" section would be good to discuss sports, movies, anything in on you mind.

A NSFW section would be a good addiction as well. Password protected of course.

Maybe we could all put SWFA in our autosigs...lol.

The only thing that get a forum going is participation, new members, interesting content and camaraderie. You can put a pot bellied stove in the store, but if no one comes to visit, it is just a stove.

I'm planning on manning a booth at a couple AZ gun shows this fall/winter, which is how I got NWFA off the ground (in addition to people helping by spreading the word online).

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top