JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada
Want to buy a good safe for ammo/gun or personal belongings.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I would take a serious look at Study Safe. Their safes are built very well, and have very good fire protection. I think they are in line with the other brands price wise.
Plus, they are made in America. They may not be shiny like all the pretty boy safes out there, but they work.

Kn
I would take a serious look at Study Safe. Their safes are built very well, and have very good fire protection. I think they are in line with the other brands price wise.
Plus, they are made in America. They may not be shiny like all the pretty boy safes out there, but they work.

Thank you I'll check them out!!!

Safes are fine but not waterproof. All my papers are in sealed bags and fire resistant containers inside the safe.

The comment on buy bigger is valid, wish I had.
The one thing I refuse to deal with is anything electronic, ie batteries. Just can't imagine how the heat of a fire is going to help the electronics. I keep the the ole dial.

Safes are fine but not waterproof. All my papers are in sealed bags and fire resistant containers inside the safe.

The comment on buy bigger is valid, wish I had.
The one thing I refuse to deal with is anything electronic, ie batteries. Just can't imagine how the heat of a fire is going to help the electronics. I keep the the ole dial.

The dial melts off in a lot of fires

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top