JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive often wondered what a +P or +P+ 130 or 147 grain 9mm would do out of a 16" inch barrel. Not that I need such but can you imagine a 147gr HP+P+ screamin out a carbine barrel?

From Buffalo Bore data it strikes me that the 9mm 147 grain +P+ will still be less than a .357 magnum out of a revolver. If you want a handgun caliber carbine, why not just go with a .357 magnum Marlin ?

Hook, I didnt say I wanted a 9mm carbine, I was just ruminating of the idea of a hopped-up 9 out of a carbine barrel. As to the .357 out of a lever gun, I had one of those for a time and got rid of it because it lacked power down range- replaced it with a .44mag lever which I never use but am confident it would kill a deer.

Hook, I didnt say I wanted a 9mm carbine, I was just ruminating of the idea of a hopped-up 9 out of a carbine barrel. As to the .357 out of a lever gun, I had one of those for a time and got rid of it because it lacked power down range- replaced it with a .44mag lever which I never use but am confident it would kill a deer.

I understand. I sold the .44 magnum lever gun because i no longer hunt deer, but still hunt Coyote, though I've taken to using the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum when I go to the Sierras.

I understand. I sold the .44 magnum lever gun because i no longer hunt deer, but still hunt Coyote, though I've taken to using the Desert Eagle in .357 magnum when I go to the Sierras.

What sort of carry rig do you use for that?

I carry the scoped DE in an Uncle Mike's bandoleer holster

Uncle_Mikes_Bandolier_Holster_for_Scoped_Handguns.jpg

I have my Hipoint 995 TS cheap 9mm gun, decent build and accurate....plus any 9mm ammo works....no FTF, all for way under 300.00. Plus there is a lifetime guarantee on the gun no matter who owns it....if you find one that is beat up, send it back and they will fix/replace it for free
I have the hi point 995 also and have had zero issues with it . They make the hi point carbine in 9mm , 40s&w and 45acp. These are great for a budget carbine will I also have a cmmg ar in 9mm so both ends of the spectrum covered 20160701_210100.jpg 20160701_210432.jpg

I have the hi point 995 also and have had zero issues with it . They make the hi point carbine in 9mm , 40s&w and 45acp. These are great for a budget carbine will I also have a cmmg ar in 9mm so both ends of the spectrum coveredView attachment 997 View attachment 998

I just can't believe you can find them for $250. As soon as I see one in person for that price I'll own one :)

I have a little Keltec 9mm Sub2k. Glock version with some 30 round mags. Folds up small. Have an offset red dot for it. Great fun. Super reliable and pretty accurate out to a few hundred feet.

I have a little Keltec 9mm Sub2k. Glock version with some 30 round mags. Folds up small. Have an offset red dot for it. Great fun. Super reliable and pretty accurate out to a few hundred feet.
I've been thinking about getting one of those , I have a buddy that has one in 40s&w ....the frame cracked...he sent it to Kel Tec and they sent him a brand new one , no questions asked

I've been thinking about getting one of those , I have a buddy that has one in 40s&w ....the frame cracked...he sent it to Kel Tec and they sent him a brand new one , no questions asked

Joe in case you missed it keltec just put out a recall on a couple of 2k sub built in '17!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top