JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
100_2431_zps51096207.jpg

From Thureon Defense.....

MechTech is where it's at. I picked up a used 9mm model with the telescoping stock, threw a $90 red dot on it and it's great with the lower off my Glock 23. I like it so much that I'll probably be buying a dedicated compact lower for it off Gunbroker soon.

Is this the Oregon produced rifle? In 10mm it would have serious potential. I would prefer a side folder but there are AR SF units out there as bolt-ons

I have always wanted a pistol caliber carbine. The Beretta CX4 storms have gotten way too expensive! It's good to hear that there is another alternative on the market.

Looks nicely made and the stock being on the same axis as the bore is a big advantage if using a SlideFire stock. A 2X optic on that PCC would really rock @ 200 yards!

Looks nicely made and the stock being on the same axis as the bore is a big advantage if using a SlideFire stock. A 2X optic on that PCC would really rock @ 200 yards!

A 9mm Buffalo Bore 124 grain FMJ bullet at 1300 fps has about a 52 inch drop at 200 yards, and Buffalo Bore 147 grain at 1175 fps has about a 58 inch drop at 200 yards. Yup you seem to be right, at 200 yards 9mm drops like a rock, kinda like a motor trajectory.

Does barrel length have any effect on bullet drop? I would think it would, but I am not that deep into shooting. I'm still on the "WoW, this is fun!" end of the game.

Does barrel length have any effect on bullet drop? I would think it would, but I am not that deep into shooting. I'm still on the "WoW, this is fun!" end of the game.
between a pistol length and carbine length there is a big difference in velocity, hence bullet drop is less in the carbine

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top