I want one of these 9MM Carbines

Reactions
Is this the Oregon produced rifle? In 10mm it would have serious potential. I would prefer a side folder but there are AR SF units out there as bolt-ons

Reactions
Looks nicely made and the stock being on the same axis as the bore is a big advantage if using a SlideFire stock. A 2X optic on that PCC would really rock @ 200 yards!

Reactions
Looks nicely made and the stock being on the same axis as the bore is a big advantage if using a SlideFire stock. A 2X optic on that PCC would really rock @ 200 yards!
A 9mm Buffalo Bore 124 grain FMJ bullet at 1300 fps has about a 52 inch drop at 200 yards, and Buffalo Bore 147 grain at 1175 fps has about a 58 inch drop at 200 yards. Yup you seem to be right, at 200 yards 9mm drops like a rock, kinda like a motor trajectory.

OP
Dunerunner
Reactions
Does barrel length have any effect on bullet drop? I would think it would, but I am not that deep into shooting. I'm still on the "WoW, this is fun!" end of the game.

Reactions
Does barrel length have any effect on bullet drop? I would think it would, but I am not that deep into shooting. I'm still on the "WoW, this is fun!" end of the game.
between a pistol length and carbine length there is a big difference in velocity, hence bullet drop is less in the carbine

UPCOMING EVENTS

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Davis County Fairgrounds
151 S 1100 W, Farmington, UT 84025, USA
Centennial Hall
263 N Center St, Mesa, AZ 85201, USA
Findlay Toyota Center
3201 Main St, Prescott Valley, AZ 86314, USA
Top Bottom