JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Me and my family went over to my friends house last night and after we got back there was 3 people in the court yard of our apartment. We didn't think anything of it because people always hang out in our court yard. Me and my wife got our kids tucked in and as we were doing that we heard someone shrieking. We went outside to see 2 of them standing over the third. My wife started yelling at them as I was getting my gun. They both looked at her standing in our doorway. And said to eachother "let's go man" "let's get out of here" and fled. My wife called the police and they found a bloody hand print on the wall by the guys apaertment. They were also looking for a knife in the grass but I don't think they found it. It was a pretty scary experience. I think it's time to move :eek:... I never went outside with my gun and they were gone within a few seconds. My main reason for doing that was the possibility of them coming up and confronting my wife. And for my 1 year old and 4 year old children's safety. 4 police cars came along with fire and an ambulance.

It's reasons like that I carry a gun. If we were 10 minutes later we would have not only seen the knife enter that guy. But it could have played out differently for us and the 2 attackers. We didn't know at the time that someone was attacked. Living right off mill ave we thought that maybe someone was having a good trip on some drugs. It was dark out so we couldn't see alot either. What would you guys have done?

Last Edited:
I hope the guy makes it. After leaving for work, on my way to my car there was dried blood all over the wall and the sidewalk like he used the wall as support to stand up after the guys left. Since I work long hours my wife has asked me to show her around my 12 gauge. She isn't into guns like I am. But she respects them. And one of my terms of marrying her was to never ask me to get rid of a single gun

I'm actually surprised no one cleaned it up.
No one wants to be there when the police show up to perform some sort of an investigation. For someone-- anyone-- to just be there at all would be reason for the cops to take names and phone numbers of the person(s) present.

The mess can also be said to be evidence. A perp would not want evidence on his clothes, and an innocent person would not want blood on his clothes. Property Management will eventually clean the area, most likely after the police have asked all the questions they want to ask and have taken any evidence they deem to be important. I'm just disappointed your young kids had to see what was left after the attack...

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top