JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I dunno man, I feel like a lot of the time, I'm fighting the government, fighting for my rights, arguing with lunatics, and don't get me wrong, these are all great things. But when it really comes down to looking back, it really is all about the friends we made along the way.

Going into the new year. We should schedule some meet-ups, do some BBQs and maybe as close as we can press the flesh and do some fun bubblegum IRL and not just on the immanet. I know that's hard, but with enough time and planning I think we can get it done. Anyone want to do a BBQ and public dirt clean up around Vegas some where?

I don't mind doing either Vegas or Phoenix. I'd go farther but would like to carpool if I have to go further than that.

Years ago there was a group that did open carry dinners. Golden Corral used to arrange the group's use of a room and a bunch of folks would turn up while openly carrying. A good time was had by all--

Strap on the feedbag at Golden Corral

New Resource Reviews

Back Top