JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Kirkland
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Two eight pound cans of WW 748. $150.00 each. Prescott area. Less than $20.00 a #.

a 748 powder.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I wait till the website shooting stores have free Haz-Mat. Between Winchesters rebate and free Haz-Mat I paid around $20.00 per thousand for primers.

I wait till the website shooting stores have free Haz-Mat. Between Winchester's rebate and free Haz-Mat, I paid around $20.00 per thousand for primers.
How can the on-line stores forfeit the haz-mat fee? That is something that shippers of haz-mat materials must pay under federal law. Paying such would have to erase any profit in the sale. I understand the loss-leader concept but to me (a failed salesman), shipping without covering a cost is nothing but loss.

I remember when a brick of primers was $20; it was back in 2006 or 2007. Then we elected a Kenyan Marxist into our White House and the prices for anything firearms-related has gone to helsinki ever since. I remember when 50 300WSM brass was about sixteen bucks. It's around fifty, now...

Im interested, but they are also very old canisters. If you'll take 100.00 each, I'll buy both.
Thank you...
Phil Whitehead Owner MP Veteran Custom. Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley.
928-237-0073

Im interested, but they are also very old canisters. If you'll take 100.00 each, I'll buy both.
Thank you...
Phil Whitehead Owner MP Veteran Custom. Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley.
928-237-0073
I have already sold one. I have been using the powder out of a canister that was rusty on the bottom. These were unopened until about a month or so ago. Still works great. 5-shot group

.223 target.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top