Welcome to Southwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

I have way too much WW 748 powder.

Reactions
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
223/5.56
City
Kirkland
State
Arizona
Zip Code
Two eight pound cans of WW 748. $150.00 each. Prescott area. Less than $20.00 a #.

a 748 powder.JPG

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
OP
old4570guy
Reactions
I wait till the website shooting stores have free Haz-Mat. Between Winchesters rebate and free Haz-Mat I paid around $20.00 per thousand for primers.

Reactions
I wait till the website shooting stores have free Haz-Mat. Between Winchester's rebate and free Haz-Mat, I paid around $20.00 per thousand for primers.
How can the on-line stores forfeit the haz-mat fee? That is something that shippers of haz-mat materials must pay under federal law. Paying such would have to erase any profit in the sale. I understand the loss-leader concept but to me (a failed salesman), shipping without covering a cost is nothing but loss.

I remember when a brick of primers was $20; it was back in 2006 or 2007. Then we elected a Kenyan Marxist into our White House and the prices for anything firearms-related has gone to helsinki ever since. I remember when 50 300WSM brass was about sixteen bucks. It's around fifty, now...

Reactions
Im interested, but they are also very old canisters. If you'll take 100.00 each, I'll buy both.
Thank you...
Phil Whitehead Owner MP Veteran Custom. Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley.
928-237-0073

OP
old4570guy
Reactions
Im interested, but they are also very old canisters. If you'll take 100.00 each, I'll buy both.
Thank you...
Phil Whitehead Owner MP Veteran Custom. Firearms and Ammunition in Prescott Valley.
928-237-0073
I have already sold one. I have been using the powder out of a canister that was rusty on the bottom. These were unopened until about a month or so ago. Still works great. 5-shot group

.223 target.JPG

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Bass Pro Shops - Las Vegas
    4.00 star(s)
    2 pistol and 2 rifle ranges. Not too bad of a layout but they are tight.
    • djthumper
  • Nellis Gun Club
    3.00 star(s)
    Tried to take my Scouts out for Rifle Merit Badge Qualifications and it took a while to make contact with them for when we could go use the range...
    • djthumper
  • Bruno Shooter Supply
    4.00 star(s)
    When I can get there, I never leave without buying something I needs, because they always have something I need!
    • armoredman
  • New Frontier Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    Great store and inventory, they have a lot of items. The staff is always friendly and helpful. This place gets really busy and you have to take a...
    • djthumper
  • Las Vegas Shooting Center
    5.00 star(s)
    Lots of room to get around in the store. The range looked nicely lit. Friendly staff.
    • djthumper

ONLINE NOW