JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Think I'm crazy and wrong

• yes as crazy as a loon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no it makes sense

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
I have never met a gun grabber I liked. First they never have any information on what they are talking about. I'm sick of hearing about the gun hole loop hole and how other countries have lower murder rates when it's all bull. I have had it with these lying tyrants who will never say why they want our liberty teeth or dumber than tree stumps.
Take this clown from California. This idiot that couldn't tell his butt from a hole in the ground is center stage talking his total nonsense.

Then you have these Hollywood morons with their armed security out spouting their crazed views only being use to lying these goofs can shed the tears and must have given Obama and Biden acting lessons. Since I brought up Obama let me give my opinion on why Obama went behind the back of the Mexican government and delivered over 2,000 weapons to the worst bunch of murders in the Americas.

Those weapons were bought with that stimulus cash unlike the rest of it that paid off unions and obama cronies. According to J and G Sales in Prescott the minute those guns left their shop they were gone with no way of tracing them. According to Obama a week after being caught in a speech he gave in Mexico City ALL of Mexico's violent crime is because of American gun owners. Those weapon have been linked to over 500 murders and Holder was found in Contempt of Congress.
Obama's whole purpose of flooding weapons to killers was to create death and carnage, blame it on American gun owners, having his useful idiots scream and whine about it calling for a ban. He just got caught and couldn't muster the number of useful idiots needed.

obama tried again with Sandy Hook. There is enough evidence you can find on the net that will put even the most hard believer to change his opinion but all that needs to be seen is an interview of any of the supposed victims actor parents. No, they didn't win the lottery, They were to have lost a child. It might just be me but if I lost a child I would have been in total shock for at least a week and even months latter couldn't do a joking interview about their death. Do some checking about Sandy Hook and know the truth.

The poor children is a ploy used by all these gun grabber organizations. They say 'know your enemy' and I strongly believe it. I have followed the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence since the time it was called Hand Gun Control. They said they changed the name to honor the Bradys. They changed their name because a couple pro Second Amendment guys bought up all the domain names surrounding Hand Gun Control and used them to put real stats and numbers about gun on them mixed with a few laughs allowing anyone to see truth. How can anyone call this a none profit group when Sarah Brady pays herself $900,000 a year to run it? You can also thank this group for words as Semi Auto Assault Weapon, Saturday Night Special, Plastic Gun, Cop Killing Gun, and Cop Killing Bullets. You see it takes a lot of fear to receive the donations necessary to keep Sarah living in the life style she is accustom.

They lie. A few years ago they came out with "GUN DEATHS AMONG CHILDREN IS SKY ROCKETING" and then showed their proof. What they did was move the age one becomes an adult, 18 and moved it to 26. Now you could add most all gang and drug related killings. After the Fort Hood terrorist attack they said an attack on a military base shows the saying more guns less crime is a lie. Bill Clinton made all military bases in the US gun free zones in the 90's yet every news agency made a big story on it and I never heard a retraction.

When Clinton was getting his assault weapons ban every night on the news we saw full auto machine guns being fired not semi autos and we trust the media? The media has lied to us since Walter Cronkite looked America in the eye saying we had lost the Tet Offensive and could never win the war. According to the North's generals at the time the Viet Cong had been wiped out, 55,000 NVA had been killed or wounded, and they were ready to call it quits.

The Clinton Crime Bill also ban large capacity magazines made after it's signing. Clinton being the treasonous chump he is waited over a month to sign the bill waiting for Polytect and NORINCO, China's arms builders to dock their last ship full of weapons on the ban list. During that month enough magazines were built they still set in warehouses today.

Lies, emotion, and now they use children to assault our Second Amendment. These politicians don't give a rats behind about saving you. These are the same ones that put chemicals in our can food giving it a shelf life, avoided Social Security by giving themselves full pay for the rest of their life, and we pay their medical bills so they avoid the 'Affordable' Care Act. They practice insider trading and avoid the law. They avoid the laws for sexual harassment. They are tyrants and you would be hard pressed to count on one hand the ones not deserving a tree and short rope.

A nation known for it's false flags yet the majority no matter the laws of science and nature will buy every word hook line and sinker. So we have the media, the politicians, the greedy, the teachers, and now the children taking away what the whole world knows is the only thing keeping the New World Order at bay. It's up to us to turn this around. We are the ones. There is no one else.

2018-03-16-2c37b274_large.jpg

Sadly this works. Most of the people in power spouting this know they are lying. It's an agenda. If they really cared about saving lives they would go after things that matter. The sheep who believe this are for the most part lost. Sadly many people have their mind made up and do not want to be confused with facts. If their gods on the left tell them guns are bad they take to the streets to repeat it. Show them facts and they get mad. Gun owners need to stop voting into office the people who want to take rights away. Sadly way too many gun owners vote for these people every couple years. Amazing to watch.

Hitler told the German People that if he were to win the 1932 election for Chancellor, that they'd not recognize their streets in ten years. Hitler told a mountain of lies, and the citizenry paid the price for believing them. Tyrants always tell a ton of lies when they seek to subjugate a People-- usually for the "safety" of the People. There is little difference between the Third Reich of 1938 Germany and the Evil Left of 2018 America. Per George Santayana: "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Hitler told the German People that if he were to win the 1932 election for Chancellor, that they'd not recognize their streets in ten years. Hitler told a mountain of lies, and the citizenry paid the price for believing them. Tyrants always tell a ton of lies when they seek to subjugate a People-- usually for the "safety" of the People. There is little difference between the Third Reich of 1938 Germany and the Evil Left of 2018 America. Per George Santayana: "Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Whats the old line about fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Seems we are into the hundreds of times and sadly so many still line up to be fooled yet again. Can't blame the damn people in power. They can lie, and lie again when caught since it works, why stop.

Seems we are into the hundreds of times and sadly, so many still line up to be fooled yet again.
Those who line-up to be fooled again and again are the same ones who want everything handed to them, the expense for which comes from your honest labors. FDR and LBJ transformed America from a land of self-reliant people into a nation of lay-abouts who whine, pish and moan when any government service upon which they are dependent is even one day late. Praise God we do not have to fight the Third Reich in these modern days. That would require tall sacrifices on the part of every American. As we so very often see today, nobody wants to sacrifice anything for the country-- especially those whose very lives are dependent upon government largess...

New Resource Reviews

Back Top