JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need to rebarrel this rifle and have a full octagon replacement barrel. I need to know where I can find a gunsmith to do the rebarrel job! The firearm is 1899 vintage and is not a collector item as somebody has buffed it a tad too much. I bought it as a shooter and want to use it as such! Can anyone advise me who can do the job. I believe the current headspace is not optimum.

I have a new barrel I bought with the rifle about 20 years ago but just need it installed and the headspace checked! I was asking about the location of a competent gunsmith that re-barrels Model 94 Winchester rifles in southern Arizona

I don't know of any in Southern AZ but here's one in Mesa:

Wright Armory 1.5 miles East of the 101 & Broadway
Address: 250 S Mulberry #102 Mesa, AZ 85202
Major Cross Streets: Broadway & Dobson or Broadway & Alma School
Phone: +1480.550.0965

Someone else to consider is Kevin at Ultrasonicarms.com. He builds some great rifles and I trust him to work on my firearms. He adjusted the Rossi model 92 for a suppressor and other changes I ask for. Check the photos of things he has worked on or built on his web site.

KIMG2212~2.JPG KIMG2213~2.JPG 44 Rossi.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top