JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Help me out guys!!! I'm not seeing the point in this thing. They make it in several calibers but still not seeing the point.

96810-ArmBrace-700CP.png

My thought was if I'm going to build or buy a pistol in those calibers I want a semi automatic. Can you imagine running that bolt in a SHTF situation?!!!
My guess would be that they are attempting to make some sort of "compliant" firearm for some communist controlled part of the country.

And yeah, I am not going to be grabbing a bolt action pistol in any SHTF situation ever! LOL

I'm dumbstruck here, what exactly is this and why? WTF Over!!!

I can see running a bolt during SHTF, especially something old looking with a wood stock and warn bluing, makes perfect sense. People don't see old looking bolts as threatening like they do those scary evil black fully semi autos! Pretty much the same as an old lever action, some how, they don't look all that mean ( Never mind the fact they are usually a heck of a lot more powerful) i just don't get it!

I'm having my favorite 'Smith work over one of my 1903 Springers into a sort of Scout/Stalking rifle, 23 inch barrel, nice plane Jane wood stock, good battle rifle sights, and a 10 round mag well! It will still be able to fix a bayonet ( like it's stable mate 1897 Winny 12 gau, and it's 1895 Winny Lever brother) and nobody would think much, other then "Nice Old Hunting Iron"

If Remington built that wheppin in order to make the Criminal Left soil themselves, I think they may very well have succeeded. Nice touch that the bolt-action is offered in the most evil caliber known to the Criminal Left Media. There's always the Henry "Axe" for the more traditional firearms owner...

Henry Axe .410 shotgun.JPG

I'm dumbstruck here, what exactly is this and why? WTF Over!!!

I can see running a bolt during SHTF, especially something old looking with a wood stock and warn bluing, makes perfect sense. People don't see old looking bolts as threatening like they do those scary evil black fully semi autos! Pretty much the same as an old lever action, some how, they don't look all that mean ( Never mind the fact they are usually a heck of a lot more powerful) i just don't get it!

I'm having my favorite 'Smith work over one of my 1903 Springers into a sort of Scout/Stalking rifle, 23 inch barrel, nice plane Jane wood stock, good battle rifle sights, and a 10 round mag well! It will still be able to fix a bayonet ( like it's stable mate 1897 Winny 12 gau, and it's 1895 Winny Lever brother) and nobody would think much, other then "Nice Old Hunting Iron"
If I run a bolt gun during a SHTF situation - it's going to be as an overwatch at standoff distances..... but I'm bringing other stuff to the party too.

If it has an INCREDIBLY accurate barrel, it might be considered a counter-sniper firearm that can be carried under a jacket by one security team member, with a very low mount scope on it. Other than that, it falls into the same class as the Mossberg Chainsaw shotgun - range toy/fun gun.

If Remington built that wheppin in order to make the Criminal Left soil themselves, I think they may very well have succeeded. Nice touch that the bolt-action is offered in the most evil caliber known to the Criminal Left Media. There's always the Henry "Axe" for the more traditional firearms owner...

View attachment 7803

To me a lever gun makes more sense as a pistol. It would be easier to cycle.

Help me out guys!!! I'm not seeing the point in this thing. They make it in several calibers but still not seeing the point.

View attachment 7797
Having been a long range pistol silhouette shooter, this is just a modern take on the Remington XP-100, Thompson Contender, and Weatherby Olympic pistols that are used in competition matches and hunting. I don't think they were ever intended for SHTF situations. The look is to attract the younger market video game generation. Fine fitting to deep polished blueing just doesn't sell to the ME generation. Also, many states allow pistol hunting a week before rifle hunting. I could see a buck at 100 to 300 yards with one of these as a very sporting proposition.

Having been a long range pistol silhouette shooter, this is just a modern take on the Remington XP-100, Thompson Contender, and Weatherby Olympic pistols that are used in competition matches and hunting. I don't think they were ever intended for SHTF situations. The look is to attract the younger market video game generation. Fine fitting to deep polished blueing just doesn't sell to the ME generation. Also, many states allow pistol hunting a week before rifle hunting. I could see a buck at 100 to 300 yards with one of these as a very sporting proposition.

Ok now that makes sense. Not sure I would shoot at an animal at 300 yards with it but 100 -150 makes sense.

Ok now that makes sense. Not sure I would shoot at an animal at 300 yards with it but 100 -150 makes sense.
A .308 only loses about 10% compared with a 20" barreled rifle with factory ammo if loaded with a faster powder to optimize the pistol's short barrel. I could hit a soda can at 100 yards with my .308 Olympic if there was no cross wind. My .35-.284 XP100 hit a 4 point buck at 190 yards with a very humane 1 shot kill.

Just my personal opinion. I don't get the whole short AR type "Pistols" I think it's another fad to sell guns. Most I have seen are more or less unwieldy and some are just ugly.

Just my personal opinion. I don't get the whole short AR type "Pistols" I think it's another fad to sell guns. Most I have seen are more or less unwieldy and some are just ugly.

AR pistol in 300 blk is really accurate. I carry one under the back seat of my truck when traveling. Great if things really hit the fan and I can legally conceal it since its a pistol.

I carry a C.A.R. 16 commando replica, basically the exact same thing I was issued, ( and you should always run what you know) and it's more then accurate enough for counter sniper work, or CQB at bad breath close, and with the suppressor, it's the same overall length as a standard A2-HBAR!
In my former life, having a super compact and light weight carbine was absolutely essential, it was rarely needed, but damn handy when you did have to go live down range, sure saved my butt a few times! Was it perfect, hardly, but it was damn nice and handy, and when not in use, was small enough to be mostly out of your way while doing your best handy work piking an I.V. and other needed medical stuff!

Most I have seen are more or less unwieldy and some are just ugly.
I think this one is kind o' cute. Has a Thordsen cheekpiece and Nightstrike forward grip thing. The shallow angle of the forward thing keeps it from being a "grip," which is illegal on a pistol. The front sight flips down, and the carrying handle detaches. Protruding pistol grip absorbs the brutal recoil.

AR-15 handgun.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top