JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
most of my hunting the past few years has been upland bird and varmint hunting and now that i have moved to AZ i am interested in where there might be some varmint hunting , prairie dogs , sage rates etc . Not looking for someone to share a personal spot just in general where is this shooting available
Doug

I belong to a group called : Southern Arizona Predator Hunters. It's on Facebook. Pretty good group of guys.

If this isn't allowed, please delete and sorry.

Nope, that's fine. Let them know about Southwest Firearms! :D

Scouting is your best option for finding desert mule deer. Talk to people in cabela's or bass pro shop. Get a map of the area's and spend some time in them.

Thanx for the suggestion but I don't shop at either place. Prices are way too high. I have hunted Muleys most of my life. You do not need to tell me how to hunt by "scouting" and "spending time". I know what it takes to hunt Mule deer.

Thanx for the suggestion but I don't shop at either place. Prices are way too high. I have hunted Muleys most of my life. You do not need to tell me how to hunt by "scouting" and "spending time". I know what it takes to hunt Mule deer.
I wasn't trying to insult you, I don't know your skill level I was just trying to help.

With a hunting license you can hunt any Forest Service , BLM or State land as long as it is not marked.
If you are not sure call the local office that handles the area and ask them.
There is quite a bit of private land that allows hunting also.
There are 1000's of square miles of good hunting in Arizona.

As far as Mule Deer goes . They are in just about any hunting unit in Arizona.
Southern Arizona has them in every unit and there are some very good places to hunt them.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top