JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are a few brain-damaged Tyranny-crats who are accusing Ron DeSantis of "human trafficking" because he sent a busload of fifty illegals to the Whitest of all places in the United States-- Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts. Martha's Vineyard is a Sanctuary City-- at least until an illegal alien shows-up. The town put the fifty on a bus and sent them to some other place; I do not remember exactly, but that's not what's under discussion here.

We're discussing "human trafficking," allegedly by Ron DeSantis. There is no way Governor Ron "trafficked" anybody. I'm not too smart, but my understanding of human trafficking is the transportation of a person from one place to another-- oftentimes without the consent of he who is being transported-- such that he who is doing the transporting earns a direct profit for the activity. I'm pretty certain Ron DeSantis is making no personal profit by virtue of getting these illegals out of his State. In my keen legal mind, no profit realized equates to no crime committed because he enjoyed no personal gain. The People of his State are gaining in that they don't have to support a bunch of useless people. Maybe the brain-damaged Tyranny-crats from my first line can place charges against every Floridian. Imagine how stupid he'd look bringing charges against 21.2 million Americans. Texas has 28.6 million residents. That's a total of 49.8 million Americans who support "human trafficking."

The argument of the Criminal Left Party with regard to this subject is beyond moronic. You'll always know the Nutcase Left is losing the argument when they invoke the 1000% Exaggeration Mode-- as they have in this instance.

It's Joe BiteMe who is the human trafficker. The illegals are coming here because they know Joe Kickback won't enforce our immigration laws. He is essentially inviting them here. The Number One job of the President is the defense of the country. Joe is failing abysmally at his job. We have no idea who are these people. No doubt MS-13 gangbangers are on the way up. No doubt there are violent terrorists coming in with plans to maim and kill innocent Americans. Sean Hannity says that Venezuela is emptying-out their prisons, just as did Castro during the Mariel Boatlift. I can see it coming that the Tyranny-crats will give all these illegals amnesty-- and the Right to vote in federal elections. I can't put it past these liberal batsards to do exactly that.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top