JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Im wondering how you came by your handle? Just picked a word or fraught with hidden meaning?
I asked this question a few years ago on NWFA and got some crazy/amusing answers! If your avatar has a special meaning for you, go ahead and tell us about it! I'll start!

I bought my first Sig/Sauer pistol, a P-250 .45ACP at the time that this Forum started. I really liked it, and it's still one of my favorites! I knew that I had to have MORE!!! I've since fed that dragon a few times and, also jumped on the Beretta fan wagon, but I still like this handle! :)

Easy it my first initial and last name.

As for the avatar :cool: I'm ex military and a die hard patriot. I honor those who have served and still serve this great country. We would be nothing with out them. My Avatar is Chris Kyle's Punisher. IMHO he is the epitome of this sacrifice that our brave troops lay down every day for this great nation. :s0035:

First Jeep-branded automobile was an SJ Wagoneer Limited that had slung a connecting rod out the side of the block. Found an AMC 401 out of an...wait for it...1974 International 100 pickup. The "western" sounded cooler than "idiot kid robs rare 401 out of even rarer IH pickup".

It's my name :)

First Jeep-branded automobile was an SJ Wagoneer Limited that had slung a connecting rod out the side of the block. Found an AMC 401 out of an...wait for it...1974 International 100 pickup. The "western" sounded cooler than "idiot kid robs rare 401 out of even rarer IH pickup".

That poor IH!

Thor was a great, great, great (1790 ish) relative from the Goranson/Magnusson side of the family in Sweden and the Borg (Star treck ref) because I've always tried to assimilate every thing my sensory inputs digest.

Thor was a great, great, great (1790 ish) relative from the Goranson/Magnusson side of the family in Sweden and the Borg (Star treck ref) because I've always tried to assimilate every thing my sensory inputs digest.

I've always wondered about yours :)

i used to be a teenager who used to snowboard a TON...like 40+ trips to mt hood a year.

screen name just kinda stuck.

good times. NEVER did we talk or play music while passing silent rock.

i used to be a teenager who used to snowboard a TON...like 40+ trips to mt hood a year.

Man, that's a ton! Where/what is silent rock?

Never heard of that one, cut out for a pass for the highway. I guess it's the mountains way of extracting revenge on those mere mortal humans who dare blast passages through it's very bones!

I grew up skiing Stevens pass up in northern Washington. Was a ski instructor which was great because we got free season passes for doing it. There is a tunnel on the way up the mtn. Same concept as silent rock. Shut your hole and listen. I swear there were times you could hear the mtn talk to you as you went through.

My senior year in High school I had a work release. Me and a buddy made it up that mtn every day but 22. Dang those were some good ol days.

That is good you have a handle memorializing your youth. The "used to be" s, just keep piling up as you age. This one will be on top of your reverie list as you mature and will help keep you feeling young.

That is good you have a handle memorializing your youth. The "used to be" s, just keep piling up as you age. This one will be on top of your reverie list as you mature and will help keep you feeling young.
oh yeah dude. the "used to be" count is piling up for sure.

i used to not start getting grey hair
i used to go to the mtn all the time
i used to be not sore after working all day
i used to be able to go ride my quad whenever i wanted
i used to be able to not get hangovers
i used to be able to stay up late
i used to be able to run long distance
i used to be able to recover from injury quickly
i used to be able to buy guns whenever i wanted
i used to be......

im not even 29 yet.:eek:

:eek:

oh yeah dude. the "used to be" count is piling up for sure.

i used to not start getting grey hair
i used to go to the mtn all the time
i used to be not sore after working all day
i used to be able to go ride my quad whenever i wanted
i used to be able to not get hangovers
i used to be able to stay up late
i used to be able to run long distance
i used to be able to recover from injury quickly
i used to be able to buy guns whenever i wanted
i used to be......

im not even 29 yet.:eek:

:eek: