JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Morning folks,

Last night I joined the sister forum, NWF, after a buddy of mine from GlockTalk alerted me of a Gen 3 19 with TB being sold there. Soon after the remarks of welcome started pouring in, I was told about this Forum as well which is somewhat more appropriate to my location. Well, here I am from East Mesa!!! Moved to AZ from Montana after my retirement almost 8 years ago. My wife fell in love with AZ after 911 when a few of us came down to Nogales for 3 months. Of course it was Oct-Nov-Dec... perfect weather(until the first June/july/August came), sort of heaven from the MT winter.

So here we are. I enjoy a cigar or two at Fox in Gilbert on a weekly basis, run a small FFL business and ride my Ducati when I feel like it :D

Lev

Your near a lot of great desert. I lived in Phoenix for 40 years and then moved to Tucson.
Maricopa County has a lot of great facilities open to the public.
8 summers, have you tubed the Salt yet?

I go to Queens Valley a couple time a year and make a full day of shooting out of it... tables, canopies, two dozen weapons, cigars. We have not tubed yet, but it will happen. I run a small FFL business out of my Home Office which takes up some of my time. Appreciate the welcome!!!

Ps. my daughter is at U of A, I do travel to Tucson often :D

Thanks SA_Shooter!! I was looking at an AJ business not long ago...selling steel targets. Any idea on where I could find some scrap metal that pings? Headed out to Queens Valley tomorrow with a couple guy. The Offerup guy from AJ doesn't respond to messages too well LOL

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top