Howdy from East Mesa, AZ

Reactions
Morning folks,

Last night I joined the sister forum, NWF, after a buddy of mine from GlockTalk alerted me of a Gen 3 19 with TB being sold there. Soon after the remarks of welcome started pouring in, I was told about this Forum as well which is somewhat more appropriate to my location. Well, here I am from East Mesa!!! Moved to AZ from Montana after my retirement almost 8 years ago. My wife fell in love with AZ after 911 when a few of us came down to Nogales for 3 months. Of course it was Oct-Nov-Dec... perfect weather(until the first June/july/August came), sort of heaven from the MT winter.

So here we are. I enjoy a cigar or two at Fox in Gilbert on a weekly basis, run a small FFL business and ride my Ducati when I feel like it :D

Lev

Reactions
I go to Queens Valley a couple time a year and make a full day of shooting out of it... tables, canopies, two dozen weapons, cigars. We have not tubed yet, but it will happen. I run a small FFL business out of my Home Office which takes up some of my time. Appreciate the welcome!!!

Ps. my daughter is at U of A, I do travel to Tucson often :D

Reactions
My old boss from ASU lived in Queen Valley, he had the dome. Only place out there that looked like that. Have not seen him in ages and he may not be with us any more.

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top