JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These stupid, emotionally-driven kids do not know it but they are the useful idiots of the Evil Left, otherwise known as the Communists. The lure of Communism is so seductive. All the lies about equality between people, equal incomes, shared work, et cetera. If Communism is so wonderful and everybody is so happy living under it, why was there a wall around West Berlin for over thirty years? Here's another question for Davie Piggpoop to answer: If Communism is so wonderful and affords so much Freedom, why is North Korea a nation that looks to be straight out of 1910 Europe?

I do not believe for one second that these teenage smears of idiocy have assembled this whole road trip thing. No question it came from the Evil Left. The plaintive cries of "Am I next?" and "Will I survive past first period?" came before the first body was cold. The whole thing was pre-organized, and was just waiting for an event to trigger it. The whole thing is phony. The only thing real about it is its threat to Americans' Individual Liberty.

The anti gun crowd tried using adults first, then switched to mothers, now it's children being used to promote their agenda. What's next, puppies and kittens? Still don't understand what they hope to accomplish even with complete confiscation. Check the stats for Australia since their 'buy back', no significant drop in homicides, just different methods of killing. It's been going on since Cain slew Abel if you believe in the bible. Man has killed man with everything from rocks and sticks to nuclear bombs. I don't expect it to end with the banishment of guns. Too bad these 'useful idiots' don't realize that. They are too busy basking in the glory of their 15 minutes of fame, hoping to become the next Kardashian phenomena.

The anti gun crowd tried using adults first, then switched to mothers, now it's children being used to promote their agenda. What's next, puppies and kittens? Still don't understand what they hope to accomplish even with complete confiscation. Check the stats for Australia since their 'buy back', no significant drop in homicides, just different methods of killing. It's been going on since Cain slew Abel if you believe in the bible. Man has killed man with everything from rocks and sticks to nuclear bombs. I don't expect it to end with the banishment of guns. Too bad these 'useful idiots' don't realize that. They are too busy basking in the glory of their 15 minutes of fame, hoping to become the next Kardashian phenomena.

IMHO its just the phenomenon of big mouth and big idea using their collective mouths and somebody else's funding to impose their will and ideology on other people who are too docile to fight. Hungary is in the process of de-fanging Soros' attempt at turning their country WAY to the left by dismantling his funding and organization. So, is it possible that he's turned his funding toward providing organization and direction to the STUPIDLY IGNORANT (can't get accepted to his most desirable colleges) goof balls, buying them an elaborate lifestyle instead?

HMMMMMMMMM, is it possible?

Of course let's not forget MYRIAD other of the filthy rich progressives who want to become the American version of Russian OLIGARCHS?

Saw a quote today about gun control. Can't remember it exactly, but it went sort of "Gun control is designed by tyrants and supported by fools." True, I guess. The Evil Left are the tyrants; those dimbulb high school kids are the fools.

Hmm, step back from the Skittles, dude, you have tasted too much of the rainbow. I drove him to MVD to get his adult ID, register to vote and register for selective service. He chose what party he joined and he will vote his conscience in the voting booth - we had that conversation prior to me giving him a lift to the local MVD. Since I have been around him his entire life, unlike some parents, I can pretty accurately predict what and who he will vote for, and he despises Hoggbreath and the Hogettes.

. . . Hogettes.
Would that not be "Hoggettes?"

When I was a kid, I was fascinated by guns. I couldn't wait to grow up so I could buy one on my own dime. Bought my first one in 1983, another in 1989, then another in 1994 and have been buying them ever since. Got quite a stable of them, now. Will never divulge exactly what I have nor how many, but I am what has been called a "super-collector" by some gun magazine or maybe it was the ATF. A super-collector has at least 14 guns. I'm well past that many...

Would that not be "Hoggettes?"

When I was a kid, I was fascinated by guns. I couldn't wait to grow up so I could buy one on my own dime. Bought my first one in 1983, another in 1989, then another in 1994 and have been buying them ever since. Got quite a stable of them, now. Will never divulge exactly what I have nor how many, but I am what has been called a "super-collector" by some gun magazine or maybe it was the ATF. A super-collector has at least 14 guns. I'm well past that many...
What you have now is considered an arsenal by some, making you a danger to society. I hope the red flag laws don't make it to your state or mine for that matter so that we can keep our collections.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top