JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What is this "clean" you speak of? When, how, why, what to use....all of these questions regarding cleaning have endless opinions of which there is no right or wrong answer. If the gun goes bang great if not good luck proving it failed due to lack of cleaning. I learned from my competition days cleaning was what lead to failures. As a great shooter once said "If I could I'd put a grease zert on the side of the gun pump it full of grease and forget about it". During my competition days I followed this principle and lathered all my race pistols in a special grease Glocks, STI, SVI, Springfield...I've put on average 10-15k rds yr downrange with no failures except my occasional hi primer from my reloads. Not mentioning names but there is a famous instructor who was asked in a interview about cleaning and he laughed, his reply was "keep it lubed and keep it firing the gun will clean itself". YMMV

Mine gets a weekly pocket lint inspection. I use a soft toothbrush to knock stuff out of the grip screw heads and other nooks and crannies then I wipe it down.
Same here.
Hell, I'll clean a clean gun anytime.
Guess that I'm weird, but I like field stripin. Which aint to be confused with stripin in a field, which I also do more often than I should.

But hey, I live in NorNev so its cool.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top