JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What are you going to do?

• disarm and bow down

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fight the tyrants tooth and nail

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
The public cannot own assault weapons.
Please define "assault weapon." There is no such thing. The term was coined by one Josh Sugarman in 1994 to advance the Sick Willy Klantoon ban against rifles that look to have military uses. The ban was against the cosmetics of the rifles, not with how they function. You see, anything having to do with military weapons makes the dimbulb liberals fill their BVDs. The brain-dead, liberal smears of intestinal extrusion cannot distinguish a civilian AR-type rifle from an issued M-16 or an M-4. Both are black and look scary, so the ones we can buy have to be taken from us.

Liberals agitate for chaos which breeds fear, which breeds dependency. Liberals want us to be dependent on them, which allows for a far easier controlling of the People. What's shocking is that so many welcome-- or even desire-- the loss of their Liberty. The Founders and The Framers would be mightily disappointed to see how badly the ideals they gave to us have rotted-away and have become just words on an old parchment that we no longer honor...

So my semi autos will do just fine for this fat old man.
We won World War II with a semi-auto rifle, the M1 Garand. Around 13 or 14 million were made. The Garand was originally designed to fire a .276" bullet. MacArthur had millions of .30-06 Springfield rounds left over from WW I, so the M1 was redesigned to use that ammo. The larger bullet pretty much assured a one-shot kill if the placement was good, so maybe using .30-caliber bullets wasn't such a bad idea...

I have seen many old heroes use the M1 with frighting efficiency. They give me a non at the range for my Armalite AR10. Not exactly the same heritage but close.

If we are to believe the loons in charge my 10-22 is an assault weapon. Semi automatic with a removable magazine.
But my Browning SA22 is not, still a automatic but loads through the stock. We already know what they think of my black rifle.
Thankfully there are those of us who have these squirreled away for a rainy day.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top