JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good question! I'm usually around 1000 rifle, 1000 pistol, and 250 shotgun. Hope to double it this year!

I was supposed to count? I reload and cast my own bullets, so it's hard to say. Maybe 3-4000 pistol, maybe same in rifle, give or take a few thousand. I really don't know, but I'm buying components all the time.

I was packing the ammo, and I was like "I gotta burn thru some of this crap instead of moving it!" Don't know how I wound-up with so much .40 JHP, but good lord I was at the range multiple times a week. The little Star Firestar .40 is now WELL broke-in, I'll tell ya :)

Had a 9mm Firestar years ago - great little gun. :)

They are sweet. I'm getting shy about running it due to they (and Astra) being defunct, and all the machinery/tooling being reportedly scrapped, thus parts are getting a little scarce.

01.jpg

Combined around 3000 rounds per year since moving to Nevada. pistol 25 per week, plus training 100 per quarter, rifle 3 platforms 30/week plus training 100 quarter, shotgun 50 per month mostly sporting clays at local range plus training 100 some times more per quarter

I shoot about 1,000 handgun and 400 rifle per month, so 12,000 handgun and 4800 rifle rounds a year. Pretty soon I'll start to get better at it!

you and me both

If either of you haven't taken the Appleseed course yet I highly recommend you do! It was $60 for the weekend course up here and my before and after targets were unbelievable. I was 3 points away from earning my rifleman badge!

appleseed001.JPG

appleseed002.JPG

I have tried to get an Appleseed down here, but it was a losing battle, and with my work schedule, impossible to attend one anywhere else. Oh well. I had Appleseed organizers screaming at me to come to a meet with my old vz-58 rifle - never made it. I do like using the targets!

<broken image removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top