JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
so i have a friend, he just got out of jail. He is a felon and i watched him buy a gun the other day. How in the hell did this happen? Also I'm having trouble trying to find a bolt. For a Remington 700xps tactical .308. Anyone got any suggestions?

so i have a friend, he just got out of jail. He is a felon and i watched him buy a gun the other day. How in the hell did this happen? Also I'm having trouble trying to find a bolt. For a Remington 700xps tactical .308. Anyone got any suggestions?

Welcome Glockenstien or is that pronounced 'Glookensteeen?' [ref to Mel Brooks' Young Frankenstein]

So shall I regale you about my "friend's" antics, no, truly it isn't all that important since it could depend on the "felony" type huh!

I have a friend; he just got out of jail. He is a felon and I watched him buy a gun the other day. How in the hell did this happen?
From which type of establishment did he buy the guy? Guy store? Private guy sale? Tea room? If the purchase was made at a place that routinely sells guys, I'd have to say that something is wrong. We all know that human trafficking is seriously wrong, so I have to ask the age of the guy who was bought? Was the merchandise (the guy being purchased) over 18? Over 21, maybe?

You know I don't agree with human trafficking. It's a terrible thing to witness let alone be apart of. I often wonder how our ancestors were able to deal with it. It's a sad sad thing.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top