JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Trump's border wall is expected to cost $25 billion. The Evil Left is screaming about such a cost. Illegal aliens cost the American taxpayer $354 billion per year. The wall would be paid-for in 25.77 days, and we'd be able save the money from the other 340 days. Even if the wall could reduce that $354 billion by just ten percent, we'd be able to build 1.42 walls with the $35.4 billion saved. On that basis, there is no reason to not build the wall. The savings would pay for the wall in less than a year. But we don't seem to want to build the wall, and we all know the reasons why.
Logical thinkers like yourself know that. Thanks for doing the math, didn't realize the number was that big.

Logical thinkers like yourself know that. Thanks for doing the math, didn't realize the number was that big.
My $354 billion is a mistake. I'd heard or read such a number somewhere in the past year, but never verified it. Just searched "cost per year of illegal aliens" and came up with $115 billion. Still, the one-time $25 billion for a wall is just under 22% of the $115 billion per year the US taxpayer is paying through his nose to feed, house, clothe, medicate, educate and incarcerate the eleven-some million of them we have in our country. $115 billion would build 4.6 walls per year. Why, why, why are we not building just one over the next five years? An annual operating cost of 20% of the original $25 billion would still be a bargain over what we're spending per year by not keeping them out. There is no economic sense to the common American living in Topeka to not be keeping illegals out of America. Imagine saving 95 billion taxpayer dollars per year. We could better use that money for defense or for infrastructure rehabilitation. Or just not spend it. Benjamin Franklin would agree with that...

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR

Trump's Wall Costs $21 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148 Billion Yearly—Do The Math | National Economics Editorial

Last Edited:
My $354 billion is a mistake. I'd heard or read such a number somewhere in the past year, but never verified it. Just searched "cost per year of illegal aliens" and came up with $115 billion. Still, the one-time $25 billion for a wall is just under 22% of the $115 billion per year the US taxpayer is paying through his nose to feed, house, clothe, medicate, educate and incarcerate the eleven-some million of them we have in our country. $115 billion would build 4.6 walls per year. Why, why, why are we not building just one over the next five years? An annual operating cost of 20% of the original $25 billion would still be a bargain over what we're spending per year by not keeping them out. There is no economic sense to the common American living in Topeka to not be keeping illegals out of America. Imagine saving 95 billion taxpayer dollars per year. We could better use that money for defense or for infrastructure rehabilitation. Or just not spend it. Benjamin Franklin would agree with that...

The Cost of Illegal Immigration to US Taxpayers | FAIR
I'm in AZ and have been paying for illegals through reduced wages caused by the aliens accepting them my entire career. It wont add up to billions but I sure wish the cash was in my retirement fund.

The exact scenario happened to a friend of mine. His daughter got rear ended, the guy jumped out and ran. It's why you have to have un/under insured coverage on your auto policy. I love having to pay extra for the illegal alien population.

It has happened twice to my family. It could have something to do with the lazy Phoenix Police not liking to do paper work. It's not just their driving drunk. The next block over had a home invasion done by illegals. No gun in the home, the father was stabbed. The family was lucky. The daughter made it to her closet with her cell phone and called Phoenix Police. One invader was killed the other three made a clean get away with police waking everyone in the neighborhood looking in all the wrong places the rest of the night. About 3 years ago a Phoenix cop was shot in the neck at the end of my street pulling an illegal over for a simple traffic violation. They come across the border to do their robbing and killing then cross back knowing Mexico will not turn them over to the US because of our death penalty. It's a win win situation for the criminal.

There are good ones. These are the ones our government run through the ringer and cost a bundle. I know one who came to the US at age 15 with his uncle. He had even married a US Citizen and they had him jumping through loops costing him cash that could have helped him pay for the birth of his daughter.

It's always the same. Honest people always make an easier target.

I'm in AZ and have been paying for illegals through reduced wages caused by the aliens accepting them my entire career. It wont add up to billions but I sure wish the cash was in my retirement fund.
I won't name no names but do you mean companies as Chas Roberts Heating and Air and Beans Drywall?
The only difference, besides workmanship is there are three in a truck instead of two. They come in and hack the place trashing all the other trades work as they complete their task.

Last Edited:
I won't name no names but do you mean companies as Chas Roberts Heating and Air and Beans Drywall?
The only difference, besides workmanship is there are three in a truck instead of two. They come in and hack the place trashing all the other trades work as they complete their task.
I work in roofing and have to compete with every POS who will hire illegals for day labor. It has been going on for decades and I don't see an end any time soon. The theft and trashing of jobsites is accepted practice now, which costs my company even more.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top