JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure you've heard the old saying 'when seconds count, relax, the police will be there in minutes'. You and I get it but I'm sure its lost on the city dweller. It's part of the urbanization of the country.

I live in Phoenix. The old saying in Phoenix is 'if when a half hour counts they will be there sometime tomorrow afternoon'.

I live in Phoenix. The old saying in Phoenix is 'if when a half hour counts they will be there sometime tomorrow afternoon'.
Phoenix resident too. Had a burglary on a jobsite of thousands of dollars of tools. They wouldn't come out to see the scene and write a report, instead they told me to make a list of the make, model & serial # of the stolen items and either mail it in or drop it off at the police station. I was stunned, I had no way to make a living because my tools were stolen and they can't be bothered to send out a cruiser.

It has got to be one of those California Ghost Guns that fire 30 magazine clips in half a second using an AR-15 lower stamped in some gangster, gang banger's microwave.
You and I know how stupid that statement is but believe it or not there are weak minded fools out there that will believe every word and want them banned.

All one has to see is the number of lower life forms that voted for hilary to see we have way more of our share of 'somethin for nothin's', 'you owe me's', and 'dumber than a box of rocks with not enough sense to rattle when shaken'. Then we have the to stupid to not know they will never be ignorant. Can't live with em and ya can't kill em, yet.

Phoenix resident too. Had a burglary on a jobsite of thousands of dollars of tools. They wouldn't come out to see the scene and write a report, instead they told me to make a list of the make, model & serial # of the stolen items and either mail it in or drop it off at the police station. I was stunned, I had no way to make a living because my tools were stolen and they can't be bothered to send out a cruiser.

I lost 4 weapons in a robbery that I failed to put back in the safe. The Phoenix cop that answered the call was old school and was supersized when I had all the numbers of the guns, a .357, my dad's back up a .38, a Mini 30, and an AK. Glendale Police call me to say they had the .357. a few days latter a bunch of Phoenix showed up at my house to search my home. The AK was found at a house they had done a drug raid on and from that point on I was no longer a victim but a criminal.

Glendale after the 6 months they hold a weapon after court in case of appeal called me again saying the .357 would be turned over to Phoenix Police to be returned to me. For the next 6 months I called both the drug detective having the AK and the detective having my .357. All I ever got was their answering machine and never a return call. Out of desperation I called Glendale who put me through to the watch commander. I told him my story and he gave me a phone number to call. The day after I called the number before 7:00 am the next day I got 2 phone calls only a few seconds apart. It was both detectives telling me I could pick up my weapons and sorry they hadn't gotten back with me as they had been busy. I asked both "for 6 months.

That day I showed at Phoenix Police Property Room. After listening to other peoples horror stories I was first brought my .357. The frame in one plastic bag, the cylinder in an other looking like the day I lost it. Next came the AK. It was solid rust, the bolt held open with a zip tie, and 2 tags wired on to it. The first tag said SKS Assault Rifle with magazine. I ask the guy who brought me the where was the mag He had no answer. The second tag gave me the address of the house the AK was found. It made me think: What kind of idiot would steal a clip you can pick up for a little chump change? What kind of idiot whose job takes a knowledge of firearms call an AK an SKS? What kind of idiot would give an address to someone who would want some pay back? Then it came to me. All the time I though these Phoenix Police were trying to play me acting stupid. They really are that stupid. They aren't hired to be models to society. They are hired to not know the difference between Constitutional and oppression, to do what they are told and wouldn't know the Constitution from the Communist Manifesto. Not all PD's, as I owe the return of my .357 and rust bucket to GPD who I still have respect and admire. Phoenix on the other hand I have seen a child molesting pervert who smeared peanut butter in his crotch to get dogs to lick it off set free with no charges brought against him, his father a leader at PPD. I saw these Phoenix cops rip off Toys For Tots and keep their jobs. The good ones are put under the wings of the bad ones and it's a never ending cycle. The other 2 weapons even if the ones owning them walked up and turned them self in I would never be told and the guns would end up in some Phoenix Cop's gun safe.

While I'm on a Cop rant. I was out shooting at the same place and time that woman was killed by a stray bullet on the South Side of White Tank Mountains. There were a lot of shooters out there. All but one group had a safe back stop down range. They were by far the largest group out there between 20 and 30 people. Their shooting was never ending. The only way besides safety you could tell this group from others is the blue and red flashing lights a top their cars and trucks. I went to the area last weekend. We were told by cops to turn around, the area was closed with no shooting. It was probably a lot safer driving another 30 miles to a safe place to shoot without worry of all those stupid stray bullets that keep killing people.

Last Edited:
I lost 4 weapons in a robbery that I failed to put back in the safe. The Phoenix cop that answered the call was old school and was supersized when I had all the numbers of the guns, a .357, my dad's back up a .38, a Mini 30, and an AK. Glendale Police call me to say they had the .357. a few days latter a bunch of Phoenix showed up at my house to search my home. The AK was found at a house they had done a drug raid on and from that point on I was no longer a victim but a criminal.

Glendale after the 6 months they hold a weapon after court in case of appeal called me again saying the .357 would be turned over to Phoenix Police to be returned to me. For the next 6 months I called both the drug detective having the AK and the detective having my .357. All I ever got was their answering machine and never a return call. Out of desperation I called Glendale who put me through to the watch commander. I told him my story and he gave me a phone number to call. The day after I called the number before 7:00 am the next day I got 2 phone calls only a few seconds apart. It was both detectives telling me I could pick up my weapons and sorry they hadn't gotten back with me as they had been busy. I asked both "for 6 months.

That day I showed at Phoenix Police Property Room. After listening to other peoples horror stories I was first brought my .357. The frame in one plastic bag, the cylinder in an other looking like the day I lost it. Next came the AK. It was solid rust, the bolt held open with a zip tie, and 2 tags wired on to it. The first tag said SKS Assault Rifle with magazine. I ask the guy who brought me the where was the mag He had no answer. The second tag gave me the address of the house the AK was found. It made me think: What kind of idiot would steal a clip you can pick up for a little chump change? What kind of idiot whose job takes a knowledge of firearms call an AK an SKS? What kind of idiot would give an address to someone who would want some pay back? Then it came to me. All the time I though these Phoenix Police were trying to play me acting stupid. They really are that stupid. They aren't hired to be models to society. They are hired to not know the difference between Constitutional and oppression, to do what they are told and wouldn't know the Constitution from the Communist Manifesto. Not all PD's, as I owe the return of my .357 and rust bucket to GPD who I still have respect and admire. Phoenix on the other hand I have seen a child molesting pervert who smeared peanut butter in his crotch to get dogs to lick it off set free with no charges brought against him, his father a leader at PPD. I saw these Phoenix cops rip off Toys For Tots and keep their jobs. The good ones are put under the wings of the bad ones and it's a never ending cycle. The other 2 weapons even if the ones owning them walked up and turned them self in I would never be told and the guns would end up in some Phoenix Cop's gun safe.

While I'm on a Cop rant. I was out shooting at the same place and time that woman was killed by a stray bullet on the South Side of White Tank Mountains. There were a lot of shooters out there. All but one group had a safe back stop down range. They were by far the largest group out there between 20 and 30 people. Their shooting was never ending. The only way besides safety you could tell this group from others is the blue and red flashing lights a top their cars and trucks. I went to the area last weekend. We were told by cops to turn around, the area was closed with no shooting. It was probably a lot safer driving another 30 miles to a safe place to shoot without worry of all those stupid stray bullets that keep killing people.
The horror stories will never end. The police are people just like you and me trying to make a living. Some are good folks, some are not.

Law enforcement is not mandated to respond to citizen's emergencies.

The horror stories will never end. The police are people just like you and me trying to make a living. Some are good folks, some are not.

Joefoam, et al., no the brotherhood in blue are not just like ordinary citizens making a living.

The are a protected class of individual(s) who enjoy 'qualified immunity' (except in egregious circumstances which if someone causes too much publicity, at which time they are sacrificed in the media & judicially under the mantra for the needs of the many mentality) for actions normal citizens would be taken to task if they did them. Even in retirement!

Their agency armament rivals that of our military services; their arrogance towards their bosses (law biding citizens) is atrocious at best; their agency's functional policies are secret to the community's citizens; their mantra to serve and protect is a joke, since by Supreme Court decrees, they do not have to respond to any citizen's emergency.

Joe, the main reason the stories of the naked city will never end cuz they, law enforcement, doesn't belive they have done anything wrong nor do the believe they have to answer to anybody, even judically, which is just considered a minor impediment!

If, if, the good citizens on this forum should have a reason to be scared...it should be from the activities of their local law enforcement agencies, which operate in secret within their communities and not from the activities from the community's citizenry around them.

Case in point in the naked city of Spanaway Wa: (yes, read the whole article for bs newspeek reporting)

"Deputy gets out tries to order the guy to calm down at gunpoint instead he goes around the car and jumps into the patrol car. Once he gets into the patrol car, knowing he wouldn't cooperate our deputy shot him. The last thing we want is someone to steal a patrol who's acting like that and armed,"

Glad to see the deputy's abilities include mind reading...:rolleyes:

Pierce County deputy kills man allegedly wielding knife near Spanaway

Case in point in the naked city of Spanaway Wa: (yes, read the whole article for bs newspeek reporting)

"Deputy gets out tries to order the guy to calm down at gunpoint instead he goes around the car and jumps into the patrol car. Once he gets into the patrol car, knowing he wouldn't cooperate our deputy shot him. The last thing we want is someone to steal a patrol who's acting like that and armed,"

Glad to see the deputy's abilities include mind reading...:rolleyes:

Pierce County deputy kills man allegedly wielding knife near Spanaway
Yes and the family "believed" he wasn't armed.

tin_foil_cat.jpg
Tin_Foil_Hat.png

Someone was talkin' "tin foil hats"?

Aloha, Mark

Wait till an illegal totals your car, runs from the accident, is caught with his car hidden under a tarp in his backyard and walks off scott free.

Wait 'til an illegal totals your car, runs from the accident, is caught with his (your?) car hidden under a tarp in his backyard and walks off scot-free.
This scenario is why we need a high, deep and thick border wall... and why we need to keep ICE in business doing what they do. Our laws and our nation are being forcibly raped and murdered by these bipedal mammals. When do we say the destruction of America has to stop? We all know who's stopping Trump's effort to stop this travesty, don't we?

Then we have the too stupid to not know they will never be ignorant.
Reminds me of something I once read, and it's so true: Being dead and stupid are not that much different. The dead do not know they are dead; such knowledge is left to the living. The stupid do not know they are stupid; such knowledge is left to those in their close proximity.

Wait till an illegal totals your car, runs from the accident, is caught with his car hidden under a tarp in his backyard and walks off scott free.
The exact scenario happened to a friend of mine. His daughter got rear ended, the guy jumped out and ran. It's why you have to have un/under insured coverage on your auto policy. I love having to pay extra for the illegal alien population.

I love having to pay extra for the illegal alien population.
Trump's border wall is expected to cost $25 billion. The Evil Left is screaming about such a cost. Illegal aliens cost the American taxpayer $354 billion per year. The wall would be paid-for in 25.77 days, and we'd be able save the money from the other 340 days. Even if the wall could reduce that $354 billion by just ten percent, we'd be able to build 1.42 walls with the $35.4 billion saved. On that basis, there is no reason to not build the wall. The savings would pay for the wall in less than a year. But we don't seem to want to build the wall, and we all know the reasons why.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top