JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ever wonder just how many hours Trump has behind a bump stock? Makes sense to him one guy with a couple bump stocks took out over a battalion of personal in 10 minutes of random fire at 390 yards, down hill. Plus there is a good chance he did it while already dead. That would explain being at different location firing at the same time if he were already dead.

I want to know if any body who has used a Bump stock, a Hell Fire Trigger, or any other rocking device ever seen the accuracy and supposed rate of fire do 1/10 of that type of carnage? The supposed shooter wasn't no Rambo, Terminator, Chuck Norris, cross-bred, Carlos Handcock, Republican either.

Are the American people so stupid to know they will never be ignorant or to feel a false flag slappin them is the face? Or was it another time warp like 9-11 and all the laws of science and nature went South?

There isn't one "Ban the Bump Stock" politician out there that has ever shot one or seen one shot and if there are why didn't they call a false flag in Vegas when they saw it? Repug or Dumberthandirt acrat it's all bad and stupid with tens of millions of slap jawed,drooling, patriots 'Somethig 4 nothins' cheering em on.

Back when I first heard of the bump stock I did what I always do when something sounds cool but I don't want to spend the money to find out. I told my buddy Robert about it and waa laa a week later we're headed out to the desert with his new bump stock !
I was very happy with my decision as you know if you have used one , it's a novelty and a nice way to waste ammo .
Some of the pictures of the shooters guns had bump stocks and bipods ???? Explain that one.
Now binary triggers are very cool and actually effective but they ain't sayin anything about those because they don't have a clue as to what they are.
It would be funny , the crap that comes out of their mouths if their intent wasn't to take our freedoms !

We have a columnist at the AZ Republic who wrote that the bump stock could deliver 90 rounds per second. With that kind of firepower who needs a mini gun. Unfortunately the general public is so ignorant that it will be believed and posted and reposted and...

Back when I first heard of the bump stock I did what I always do when something sounds cool but I don't want to spend the money to find out. I told my buddy Robert about it and waa laa a week later we're headed out to the desert with his new bump stock !
I was very happy with my decision as you know if you have used one , it's a novelty and a nice way to waste ammo .
Some of the pictures of the shooters guns had bump stocks and bipods ???? Explain that one.
Now binary triggers are very cool and actually effective but they ain't sayin anything about those because they don't have a clue as to what they are.
It would be funny , the crap that comes out of their mouths if their intent wasn't to take our freedoms !

I have a few of those friends as well :s0112:

After I saw a video of the 'bump saw' builds I had to have one though. Finished this last year.

Shade Tree Gunsmith's home gun builder's thread

We have a columnist at the AZ Republic who wrote that the bump stock could deliver 90 rounds per second. With that kind of firepower who needs a mini gun. Unfortunately the general public is so ignorant that it will be believed and posted and reposted and...

This is truly our biggest obstacle. Our opponents can say literally whatever they want and the ignorant people take their word for it.

What's the quote? 'you can't fix stupid'. Apparently our younger generations are even more oblivious than previous ones. More millennials are taken advantage of by scammers now than the elderly. Its a sad statement on our parenting skills and our education systems.

What's the quote? 'you can't fix stupid'. Apparently our younger generations are even more oblivious than previous ones. More millennials are taken advantage of by scammers now than the elderly. Its a sad statement on our parenting skills and our education systems.

I think that's what happens when parents bring them up to believe the powers that be are good and just, and that you'll be provided for. It's a false sense of security, highlighted by the fact that many believe they'd never need a gun because they live in a city with a police force.

I'm sure you've heard the old saying 'when seconds count, relax, the police will be there in minutes'. You and I get it but I'm sure its lost on the city dweller. It's part of the urbanization of the country.

Our big issue is just getting someone on the phone. I've called 911 twice in the past year only to wait 3-5 minutes before speaking with someone. I live a few blocks from a police station and even under ideal conditions, it'd take 5-10 minutes from the time I placed the call. There's literally, physically, no way they can protect you unless maybe they're within shouting distance.

Back in the early 90's the Air Force ran some inteesting experiments based on combat experience in Gulf 1.
Tests were ran with M-16, M1A and S.A.W! The idea was to see why kind of accuracy could be expected with two of the three weapons running full rock and roll. The M-16 fireing 2 30 round mags was only capable of scoring hits 8% and the S.A.W. was a dismal 3% while the semi only M1A scored 98%! So you can see, accurate fire from highly trained and experienced professionals is seriously lacking! Tests were also done to gauge the suppressive fire aspects, noting that the M-16 was only capable of continuous fire for 18 seconds before over heating, the S.A.W. was good for up to 1min, 20 seconds before it two over heated! The M1A could maintained fire discipline for up to 8 min while keeping from overheating! Long range accuracy tests showed the M-16 with 16 in barrel and 62 gr ammo to be appox 600 meters max, with 450 to be expected normally, the S.A.W. foreign short bursts was consistantly good to 800 to 1200 meters with a skilled shooter! The M1A was capable of 1400 meters all day long with a trained and practiced Altman, and could be counted on the deliver that accuracy day in and day out! So, Vegas happens, knowing full well what happens to an M-16 after only 60 rounds, I highly doubt the "facts" as presented, and with 100 round stick mags, every time a mag was ran through a AR, it' done, barrel is shot out and accuracy is gone. So, they show three ARs outfitted with bump-fire stocks, that means those three could acbubblegum for less then 90 seconds total sustained fire, then they are toast! So, how did the shooter manage to maintain direct fire discipline for 9 min? Keep in mind he also did a mag dump inside to hotel room at the security guards, scratch one more AR! How do the "Experts" account for the rest of the time spend? We are down at least 4 AR rifles now, and supposedly the shooter is moving from room to room shooting downwards in the dark at distances of between 370 to 560, basically the range limits during a Norman range day calm and rested, not jacked up on energy and adrenalin! As a very highly skilled and experienced Rifleman, I would be very hard pressed to score 58 kills and hundreds wounded in the best of times, better to use a S.A.W. for that type of work! So, tin foil hat much? Notice the deathly silence from the LEO and the MSM about this! Kind of answers things don't it!

Back in the early 90's the Air Force ran some inteesting experiments based on combat experience in Gulf 1.
Tests were ran with M-16, M1A and S.A.W! The idea was to see why kind of accuracy could be expected with two of the three weapons running full rock and roll. The M-16 fireing 2 30 round mags was only capable of scoring hits 8% and the S.A.W. was a dismal 3% while the semi only M1A scored 98%! So you can see, accurate fire from highly trained and experienced professionals is seriously lacking! Tests were also done to gauge the suppressive fire aspects, noting that the M-16 was only capable of continuous fire for 18 seconds before over heating, the S.A.W. was good for up to 1min, 20 seconds before it two over heated! The M1A could maintained fire discipline for up to 8 min while keeping from overheating! Long range accuracy tests showed the M-16 with 16 in barrel and 62 gr ammo to be appox 600 meters max, with 450 to be expected normally, the S.A.W. foreign short bursts was consistantly good to 800 to 1200 meters with a skilled shooter! The M1A was capable of 1400 meters all day long with a trained and practiced Altman, and could be counted on the deliver that accuracy day in and day out! So, Vegas happens, knowing full well what happens to an M-16 after only 60 rounds, I highly doubt the "facts" as presented, and with 100 round stick mags, every time a mag was ran through a AR, it' done, barrel is shot out and accuracy is gone. So, they show three ARs outfitted with bump-fire stocks, that means those three could acbubblegum for less then 90 seconds total sustained fire, then they are toast! So, how did the shooter manage to maintain direct fire discipline for 9 min? Keep in mind he also did a mag dump inside to hotel room at the security guards, scratch one more AR! How do the "Experts" account for the rest of the time spend? We are down at least 4 AR rifles now, and supposedly the shooter is moving from room to room shooting downwards in the dark at distances of between 370 to 560, basically the range limits during a Norman range day calm and rested, not jacked up on energy and adrenalin! As a very highly skilled and experienced Rifleman, I would be very hard pressed to score 58 kills and hundreds wounded in the best of times, better to use a S.A.W. for that type of work! So, tin foil hat much? Notice the deathly silence from the LEO and the MSM about this! Kind of answers things don't it!
I know right ?

Isn't it interesting the Vegas authorities have gone silent. Or is it the media gone silent? Same with the Parkland school shooting. Did the facts not agree with the political agenda which is confiscation of all weapons?

Isn't it interesting the Vegas authorities have gone silent. Or is it the media gone silent? Same with the Parkland school shooting. Did the facts not agree with the political agenda which is confiscation of all weapons?
Also interesting is the lack of ANY video from the last several incidents.....in this age of video everywhere....

Another thought, furthering the tin foil lounge, notice how any video we do see is grainy and or bleary! In the era with every one carrying a HD camera capable of stunningly clear photos, videos, and audio, how is it the only stuff we see is worse then 1930s tech! I have seen unaltered, unenhansed movies from both WW1 and WW-2 that are much clearer than the stuff we are shown these days! Ever wonder why this is? What about all the U.F.O. sightings, shouldn't we be seeing super high def photos and videos?

I'm not the tinfoil hat type but these are all very good points. Where do you even find a camera that isn't at least 720p now days?

Exactly, and then one only has to look around and see how many folks are running around with that High Def camera right in front of there faces ready to go in an instant! Seems kinda strange dosnt it? How many peoe had their cell phones out when Jason Aldeen was playing? How many recorded video that hadn't been seen? You gotta wonder how many thousands recorded video, and yet there is nothing posted! Summer is the Coppers confiscated and downloaded all the phones, stripping the videos before returning them blank! Hum...........

Has anyone heard of the Saturn 2-10 .22? It was a set up using 2 Ruger 10-22's. You removed their stocks and mounted them side by side on a tripod. You held the trigger and turned the crank. Each turn of the crank fired each barrel 2 times. It was legal and controllable. There use to be a youtube video where some guy took 2 AK-47's and put them on something that looked like a tripod only missing half the hardware and all it's brain. He pulls the trigger, turned the crank, and fired that weapon every place but down range and never hit the same place twice. You can search for the video but something tells me this guy removed the video the second time he watched it. It's sort of like that.

It has got to be one of those California Ghost Guns that fire 30 magazine clips in half a second using an AR-15 lower stamped in some gangster, gang banger's microwave.

New Resource Reviews

Back Top