JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can't stand this kid, but swatting is a terrible practice. I hope they catch the person responsible.

yeah I agree with swatting, childish and dangerous....BUUUUUUTTTTTTT........yeah I won't touch this one....hate this little twerp and his anti 2A rhetoric.....karma? Unfortunately crap like this doesn't really help our cause it helps theirs. We are giving this kid way more spotlight then he deserves. All he is doing is starting his liberal political career early.

Alas, my first thought when i read the account he and mother were out of town was "...could the lad have perpetrated the 911 call himself to draw 'lookie what someone did to me' attention as he accepts the award spotlight once again."

Interestingly, a side note, the excitment drew immense and additional hero worship attention to him for getting a national award zwhich was actually passing in obscurity by national news media.

wow I dint even think about it like that....I will bet my check that him or his friends did it for publicity....I really hope this turns out to be true. Exactly on the attention that he doesn't observe. He gets an award for what exactly now? Being a liberal puppet fighting against false stats perpetuated by the liberal agenda.

I will bet my check that he or his friends did it for publicity. I really hope this turns out to be true.
Me, too! This type of thing pulls emergency resources away from a call that may come while such a stupid trick is being played. I hope to helsinki Davie Piggpoop did this one himself and if it be so, that he face the legal consequences for his idiotic actions. But how will he escape the law? That's an easy one: He'll just blame the NRA for it; say they did it. Be a cold day in Brownsville when the Evil Left Media reports the truth-- about anything...

Alas, my first thought when i read the account he and mother were out of town was "...could the lad have perpetrated the 911 call himself to draw 'lookie what someone did to me' attention as he accepts the award spotlight once again."

Interestingly, a side note, the excitment drew immense and additional hero worship attention to him for getting a national award zwhich was actually passing in obscurity by national news media.
Although its a shame to waste the resources of his community on a false call, one has to wonder where were these guys when someone was shooting up the school? As for passing into obscurity, the bloom can't get off this guys rose fast enough. Hope the bus tour runs out of gas in Chicago and they have to deal with all the armed thugs there and then tell us what it was like to be unarmed and defenseless.

As for passing into obscurity, the bloom can't get off this guy's rose fast enough.
I have no use for Davie Piggpoop because 1) He's arrogant, angry and as obnoxious as is Robert DeNiro, and 2) He's exponentially wrong in about what he's professing with regards to my God-given Liberty. He's right up there with King George III...

I think there is more than enough evidence to arrest him the minute he's back in town. I try to look at him from his eyes. If I were young, horny, and still in high school would I trash the Second Amendment to get all the Anti-2A Chicks? No, because I couldn't stand Anti-gunners then and I still don't like them now.

I have no use for Davie Piggpoop because 1) He's arrogant, angry and as obnoxious as is Robert DeNiro, and 2) He's exponentially wrong in about what he's professing with regards to my God-given Liberty. He's right up there with King George III...
Now let's give a break to the patriot King George III. If you stand him along side obama, either clinton, or anyone ever serving in the obama administration i'm sure you will see his patriotism. See, it works not for just patriotism but for any morality out there.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top