JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have previously written in these pages that I believe Trump won the 2020 General Election. He worked for it; he was out there campaigning. In contrast, Joe BiteMe hid in his basement all of Summer 2020. Then he wins by an absurd number of votes-- even more than an unnamed Kenyan Marxist with whom the Criminal Left Media was (and still is) enamored beyond all intelligent understanding? I'm not buying the bullschumer on that one. I really do believe that at some point in the future, the genuine truth will come out that the 2020 election was indeed stolen by that same unnamed Kenyan Marxist, Himmlery Rotten Klantoon and George Soros-- with solid support and silent assistance by the Criminal Left Media. All the wags say there is no evidence of voter fraud. Well, is it possible the Media is in cahoots with the three aforementioned criminals? Is it possible there is evidence, but that the Media refuses to look for it? I doubt I'll live long enough to see the final exposure of all the shenanigans that went on in 2020, but am hoping God allows me live that long. Trump, too...

Agree with you all the way. Then comes the coming November elections where a 'red wave' is in the predictions. I for one, doubt it very much, the demonrat party will not allow it to happen. Ballot boxes will be stuffed again, with mules carrying thousands of ballets all for the rats.
Don't get your hopes up for any changes in the criminal system we have fallen under. A complete uprising and overthrow of the system is in order, to restore our country to what it was intended to be, not what the rich elite want it to be.
I know I'll not live to see it happen, days are pretty short here, but at least I got to live in the most prosperous times of this great nation. I am thankful for that.

Agree with you all the way. Then comes the coming November elections where a "red wave" is in the predictions. I, for one, doubt it very much; the Demonrat Party will not allow it to happen. Ballot boxes will be stuffed again, with mules carrying thousands of ballets all for the 'rats.
I have thought about that, too. The Criminal Left Party was successful once. What's not to say they'll not try again? I believe the reason there is "no evidence" of voter fraud in 2020 is because the troika of criminals that installed BiteMe had four years to develop and test-run the program such that it would deliver the results it did: A massive win for BiteMe-- a win so massive that it's bordering on having people wonder if such a huge win is even possible.

Rush Limbaugh opined that the count was stopped because the votes for Trump were coming in so fast that the Dominion machines had to be stopped, an estimate calculated for a BiteMe win, and then turned back on with the phony votes added to BiteMe's total. I have seen a cartoon that showed the trajectory of Trump's votes versus BiteMe's vote. Trump's goes up in a continuous curve while BiteMe's (which was under the Trump trajectory) takes a vertical jump to go above Trump's and the win. The cartoon suggests the count was stopped, a number of votes added to BiteMe's total, and a total counted was presented as the final vote. Trump was predicted to win when we all went to bed on Election Night. BiteMe was the winner when we all got up the next morning. To this day, the Criminal Left Media has no desire to dig-up what may be the biggest story of the greatest crime in American history. Why should they want to find the truth? They got Joe BiteMe into the White House; no need to find the actual genuine truth about what really happened.

I have thought about how stupid is Joe BiteMe and why someone would want such an unmitigated dolt in our White House. The answer is Governor Gavin Hairgel. We have seen in less than two years that Joe BiteMe is a senile, incompetent buffoon like no previous President in our history. I believe the same three criminals who put BiteMe in the White House did so to set-up Governor Hairgel for a 2024 run. The buzz already is that BiteMe should not run. Who does that leave? One would be that idiot ex-bartender bird from Brooklyn. The other would be Gavin Newsolini. The bartender bird doesn't know her bunghole from the hole in a donut, but Newsolini is an executive-- he has experience in taking decisions and should have the wits about him to deal with his decisions if they go to helsinki at some point in the future. To make it short: BiteMe was put in the White House to ruin the US economy, and Governor Hairgel is the one who can lift us out of our graves if we are willing to lose several points of our individual Liberty.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top