JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just signed up. I love firearms and have been shooting since I was a kid. Those outings with my Dad and Uncle, will always have a special place in my memories. Thank you founding fathers for the 2nd amendment.

welcome to the site.

Perhaps you know the founding fathers and framers work on the new country's Constitution included the provenance which was the practice of the land before the label of 2nd amendment was put on the practice. Further, the highest court of this union in stated the same thing, the Supreme Court in United States v. Cruikshank, 92 U.S. 542, 553, 23 L.Ed 588 (1876) declared that the right of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose." was not granted by the Constitution. The understanding was that it was in existence before the Constitution.

Further, the highest court of this union . . . . declared that the right of "bearing arms for a lawful purpose" was not granted by the Constitution. The understanding was that it was in existence before the Constitution.
Yes. The Right to defend yourself from those who would kill you has existed since before men could write. God has bestowed that Right upon all humans from before each of us was in the womb. He does not want His obedient children to have to stand there and be murdered by His disobedient ones. Self-preservation by force of arms is a Natural Right if the immediate need becomes apparent, should the need be represented by a man or animal. Only those who believe in all men being angels (and that there are indeed unicorns) are handicapped by such a moronic idea.

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Sandy, UT

New Resource Reviews

Back Top