JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We get the Big Ol'Rattlin Snek's up at the ranch all the time, don't usually need to kill them, they do warn ya that they are there, so ether avoid them, or move them out of your way and all is good! I have a Snek wranglin stick and i'm good at catchin them and moving them off to better places! Gotta really watch out around the wood storage shed, they love to hang out in the cord wood!

Had a Cat kill a Javelina 50 yards behind the house at a watering point at 0445 a few weeks ago, the sound show lasted about 30 minutes before the pig died and my Ridgeback was not happy. He got me out of bed and we sat on the porch and listened. A good reason to carry a firearm when walking around along with these.

View attachment 4968
I had a 2' rattler between my screen door and wooden entrance door,news years day,it was trying to get the warmth,from underneath the bottom of the door.

I'm gun nut but My gun needs have changed as I moved and aged, from Tucson Metto to So Cal , to Phx metro to the AZ central Highlands
I'm more concerned about Bear, BobCat, Mountain lion and Fox now, as my trail cam will attest!
I enjoy simple repairs to my weapon(s) as well as customizing them to fit me and my current needs Such as a 20 ga with a 410 insert to dispatch Norway Rats,
Look them up they are as big as a cat! but there is no need for over kill and collateral damage either LOL
Welcome!
If you're anywhere close to Prescott, I can help you obtain what you need and modify what you have.
Looking forward to meeting you!
Phil @MP Veteran Custom Firearms and Ammunition
928-237-0073
[email protected]

images.jpeg

Welcome!
If you're anywhere close to Prescott, I can help you obtain what you need and modify what you have.
928-237-0073
[email protected]

View attachment 4985
Thanks Phil, I think I have all I need ....Now :p Tell thought, why does seem Prescott has more Gun Stores then Tire Shops? LOL Bucky O'Neal, J&G, Insight, Prescott Gun Club,Sportsmans Warehouse, the Gun Shows in PV , Sportsmans Warehouse all have my number! You must be a member of post 6?

Just to follow up Phil, are you still a 07 FFL? I let my 03 FFL lapse 3 months ago 'cause I told Cheryl I wasn't going to buy any more guns. It was easy to make her happy since the C&R guns I like have gone way out of my range!

Did you know a helicopter pilot by the name of Tim Clark when you were in Tucson?

Welcome!
928-237-0073
[email protected]

View attachment 4985
Just to follow up Phil, are you still a 07 FFL? I let my 03 FFL lapse 3 months ago 'cause I told Cheryl I wasn't going to buy any more guns. It was easy to make her happy since the C&R guns I like have gone way out of my range!

Did you know a helicopter pilot by the name of Tim Clark when you were in Tucson?

Thanks Phil, I think I have all I need ....Now :p Tell thought, why does seem Prescott has more Gun Stores then Tire Shops? LOL Bucky O'Neal, J&G, Insight, Prescott Gun Club,Sportsmans Warehouse, the Gun Shows in PV , Sportsmans Warehouse all have my number! You must be a member of post 6?
I'm the Commander of Post 140 in Prescott Valley. Yes, there are a lot of shops around here, but my business model is dramatically different than the others.
I'm actually working to secure REPEAT customers, who appreciate the lengths that I go to, to provide them with the best products in their budget and honest answers to their questions.

I've lost count on the many complaints from customers about the callous nature of their treatment at some places, with the worst being the Insight Shooting Center, formerly owned by a wonderful guy, Bob Allen. He died a few years ago and the so called ccw instructor took over after Bob's wife sold it.

I've lived in this community for just over 30 years, retiring from law enforcement, and now being in business. One thing I've learned is that the only things you truly own are your credibility and integrity. If you give those up, you have nothing.
Looking forward to meeting you.
928-237-0073
[email protected]

Yes, I am a class 07.
My specialty is the AR15 platform, and custom ammunition remanufacturing. The name isn't ringing any bells, but Aviation didn't really associate with the "Commoners"...regular cops... I would probably be a bit aloof too if I was the "Eye in the Sky"...loved those searchlights on a dark area call though...

Funny you should mention that, I have spotted a mountain lion three times "tracking" the deer or Javalina over the years. Have been thinking of a Ruger Red hawk and or a long barreled SAA. Had the cat duck into a thicket accross from the house. I decided to to some recon by BB and send a couple into the thicket to discourage his/her afternoon nap. :) the slug gun was close at hand for insurance.
Maybe I'll look for a new pistol at the next gun show in Prescott Valley
I have a good selection on consignment here in Prescott Valley...
A few examples below...

[email protected]

pix712402549.jpg

IMG_20190723_084333.jpg

IMG_20190610_183418.jpg

IMG_20190610_153850.jpg

R16M4FTT-762.jpg

It is 695.00 includes the ammo which is a hundred bucks by itself.
Please call if you have any time to look at it. I don't check messages often but calls always get to me.
928-237-0073
Thanks!
Phil
BTW- this us only a sample of what I have available. S&W, HK, Sig, Walther, and, my specialty is the Gilboa Snake- dual barrel AR designed by the Israeli Military...most fun you'll have with your clothes on...!

New Resource Reviews

Back Top