JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm gun nut but My gun needs have changed as I moved and aged, from Tucson Metto to So Cal , to Phx metro to the AZ central Highlands
I'm more concerned about Bear, BobCat, Mountain lion and Fox now, as my trail cam will attest!
I enjoy simple repairs to my weapon(s) as well as customizing them to fit me and my current needs Such as a 20 ga with a 410 insert to dispatch Norway Rats,
Look them up they are as big as a cat! but there is no need for over kill and collateral damage either LOL

Lmao!! Cured my north bound end of a southbound Mule!!!

All you can do is attempt to manage the addiction and regulate...

Feeding it makes it worse and these ol dogs know it!!

They just want some good company!!

The first step in finding the cure to the problem is denying you have one . . . . .

Sick Twisted.JPG

Welcome, cats and rattlers are a problem on the ridge also so I have gone old school to single-action revolvers, double-action revolvers, lever guns, and pump-action shotguns. Good luck with your results.

gone old school to single-action revolvers, double-action revolvers, lever guns, and pump-action shotguns.
Funny you should mention that, I have spotted a mountain lion three times "tracking" the deer or Javalina over the years. Have been thinking of a Ruger Red hawk and or a long barreled SAA. Had the cat duck into a thicket accross from the house. I decided to to some recon by BB and send a couple into the thicket to discourage his/her afternoon nap. :) the slug gun was close at hand for insurance.
Maybe I'll look for a new pistol at the next gun show in Prescott Valley

Had a Cat kill a Javelina 50 yards behind the house at a watering point at 0445 a few weeks ago, the sound show lasted about 30 minutes before the pig died and my Ridgeback was not happy. He got me out of bed and we sat on the porch and listened. A good reason to carry a firearm when walking around along with these.

Rattler.JPG

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Prescott Valley, AZ
Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top