JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm looking to get together with some like minded shooters in Arizona but it looks like most are in southern and central Arizona. I shoot at the local game and fish range here in Kingman.

Welcome! There are plenty of likeminded people in Kingman (I am assuming you are fair, reasonable and not a communist), you just have to root us out.
7 Mile Hill Range is nice. We have other areas near downtown that don't have so many rules. Before the COVID we were out there every other weekend. Get me your email and I will add you to the list I send invites to before we go out next.

What do you shoot? Guns, I mean.
Hand guns: semiauto and wheel guns in .22, .38 and .45 and .45 Long Colt and .454 Casull; assorted AR-15 and several bolt guns. Enjoying the 500 meter metal targets with AR's and bolt guns. Want to try 1000 meter soon. Avid handloading participant so enjoy improving accuracy. Joined as life time member as it is very economical. And what do you shoot in firearms?

Hand guns: semiauto and wheel guns in .22, .38 and .45 and .45 Long Colt and .454 Casull; assorted AR-15 and several bolt guns. Enjoying the 500 meter metal targets with AR's and bolt guns. Want to try 1000 meter soon. Avid handloading participant so enjoy improving accuracy. Joined as life time member as it is very economical. And what do you shoot in firearms?
I prefer wheel guns when shooting hand guns but I do have a semi-auto .45 ACP. I shoot .38 Spl, .357, .44 Mag. I also shoot TC Contender 10", 12", and Super 14". Calibers for my Contender are .223, 7 TCU, .30 Herrett, .357, and .44 Mag. I have a small Mauser collection. I have 2 modern bolt action hunting rifles and 2 AR-15. I also reload but my reloading bench isn't located where I live.

When and where Alaska? Ten years or so in Delta Junction and Palmer area.

Too Funny, Delta Junction off Sawmill Rd and a house in Anchorage. This guy last September.

P9121176.JPG

I'm in Lake Havasu City, retired and available to shoot just about always with a couple of days notice.
I shoot everything. Wheel Guns from .22 to 500 magnum. TC's in .223 and .45LC/.410. Target rifles in .204 Ruger, .22 rimfire, and .308 .

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top