JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Talk about a change of scenery? Welcome to an area filled with rocks, canyons, cliffs and salty Lakes. Youre near some of the prettiest holes in the ground the world has ever seen.

Enjoy the view.

Welcome to the site.

Since you are from a firearm restricted environment, unless you are prior LE, might wish to take a handgun course, w/live-fire component, get your permit, and step into your new firearm friendly environment joining the other firearm carrying UT citizens.

As pointed out, it is a beautiful state as are the surrounding states enjoy your new home.

Hi nmwabbit.

I appreciate your comments but I have been a very active firearms enthusiast even with the restrictions I faced.

I have CCW permits from 6 states (including UT) and have taken a multitude of CCW, handgun, carbine, and non-lethal training courses from local training sources including the SIG Academy. Additionally, I have competed in Bullseye, IDPA, and NRA service rifle matches.

Please don't take this the wrong way. I am not meaning to brag about anything. I am certainly no expert. I just mean to say that I am familiar with firearms and I know what I've been missing out on. This is why I an so excited to be "free" now!

Welcome to the site.

Since you are from a firearm restricted environment, unless you are prior LE, might wish to take a handgun course, w/live-fire component, get your permit, and step into your new firearm friendly environment joining the other firearm carrying UT citizens.

As pointed out, it is a beautiful state as are the surrounding states enjoy your new home.

Hehe....I'm not sure I see any advantage to OC vs CC. Maybe when out hiking but not so much when out among the general population. My personal view.

Ironically, OC is legal in MA if you have an LTC (you must have some form of LTC to posses any firearms or ammo...even brass casings!). However, if you do OC, you run the risk of losing your license and therefore all of your firearms. You could be charged with disturbing the peace or some other minor charge. At that point your local police chief can revoke your permit because he or she thinks you are unsuitable.

So much for the birthplace of liberty!

Upcoming Events

Crossroads of the West Gun Show
Las Vegas, NV

New Resource Reviews

Back Top